Who looking back puts a smile on your face ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Northampton away and those who led the on pitch celebrations allowing us oldies to follow on from the Northampton stand where by trickery and mischief we’d gained tickets. Watching Billy aloft with the red and white scarf will stay me smiling til I die.

Oh and honourable mention to all pre and post match Bar staff in Northampton, London and Canterbury. Your ability to oil and fuel the engine is much noted..

My late Nan , she got me a ticket for the Bobby Davidson Derby. How I never found out. Will stay with me forever ♥️

My late Nan , she got me a ticket for the Bobby Davidson Derby. How I never found out. Will stay with me forever ♥️
My mother-in-law queued up at the Sty for four tickets for us in the pig stand as we'd missed out on tickets with the Blades fans (think there was a ballot).
When she got to the front she asked for 4 tickets "as near to the United fans as possible." And she got them.
One of the best football nights of my life. Bless her.

My mother-in-law queued up at the Sty for four tickets for us in the pig stand as we'd missed out on tickets with the Blades fans (think there was a ballot).
When she got to the front she asked for 4 tickets "as near to the United fans as possible." And she got them.
One of the best football nights of my life. Bless her.
Memories that can't be taken away sir 👍🏻👍🏻

Enjoying the matches with my dad and pals. 20 years strong so far and wouldn't ever change that ❤️

Difficult question so I’m going to say too many to mention ….probably a stand out is CURRIE sending many defenders all at once the wrong way then sending them the other way and then same again what a player

When I close my eyes, if I think about it, I can still Flecks free-kick hitting the back of the net in front of the kop at Hillsborough from my vantage point in the Leppings Lane upper.

I let out the loudest, longest roar and with it, came out years of frustration and I knew we had got the pigs right where we wanted them and that was going to be a very special day

Back
Top Bottom