My views on sufc from a Sunderland fan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Different scenario entirely. Hendo actually looked like he wanted to be here. Played like he gave a fuck about the shirt. Had passion in tonnes. What's first thing lunwank does when he scores? Points to his name.

So does lundstram as shown on Saturday

You obviously care more about what they do when they score

I couldn’t give a flying foook he can lift up his top and reveal a shirt saying free agent please sign me up if he scores and plays well

So does lundstram as shown on Saturday

You obviously care more about what they do when they score

I couldn’t give a flying foook he can lift up his top and reveal a shirt saying free agent please sign me up if he scores and plays well
Lmfao. Alright mate, we'll agree to disagree on there. Not really. Just proving a point regards the comparisons between hendo and lunwank.

Similar to lunwank then.. only he has a different club on his mind that'll match his demands.
Anyone that can refer to one of our players in that way doesn't deserve to call themselves a Blade, or deserve my time.

Anyone that can refer to one of our players in that way doesn't deserve to call themselves a Blade, or deserve my time.
Yet you still reply. Similarly, folk that say "get to fuck" regards any and every form of criticism isn't worth my time either. Proud though. You've not called me a pig yet.

Neither do I, but let's not kids ourselves, he was playing with manure in mind, not us.

I don't blame him. Who wouldn't want to play for Man Utd ?

Especially a fan
But I don't care too much either, JOC plays for us with Liverpool on his mind, Fleck plays for us with Rangers on his mind.

It doesn't mean they won't play to their absolute maximum whilst here.

Did you say the same when Dean Henderson was in the team?
Dean Henderson is the best current English born goalkeeper and the loan deal was worth every penny,he was exceptional last season.
However,Lundstram is only a very ordinary footballer and whilst his refusal to commit to the club is his choice he should be nowhere near the first team squad,get rid in January and do everyone a favour.

Dean Henderson is the best current English born goalkeeper and the loan deal was worth every penny,he was exceptional last season.
However,Lundstram is only a very ordinary footballer and whilst his refusal to commit to the club is his choice he should be nowhere near the first team squad,get rid in January and do everyone a favour.
My cars MOT is due in 3 months, no way will it pass and I'm not throwing any money at it even though its been reliable when needed. Already got my eye on walking everywhere anyway because other transport alternatives are just wank, and I can't afford a better anyway.
In fact in going to go outside right now and spit on it.. Then drive it to work for the next three months..
I'll concede what a massive idiot I am right now.

Watching the promotion celebrations, Wilder spraying Duffy in beer and then Duffy moving like he's going to (try to) smack him , it looks like there was summat not right between them even then.

When was that?

Tried and can't find it now on Youtube. Was on the 28th April 2019 at Shirecliffe when Leeds drew and our promotion was confirmed. Duffy arrived and Billy dragged him to the front, CW sprayed a bit of beer on him and he reacted like he was going to smack him, then they hugged a bit awkwardly.
I remember it being the other way round with Duffy throwing beer on Wilder who then looked like he was going to chin Duffy until somebody else threw beer on Wilder which diffused the situation a little. I was looking for this footage too because whoever threw the beer wasn't going to be popular, I thought it was Sharp but need to see the video again to be sure.

Lundstram won't be giving 100% as he won't want to get injured, having said that when he came on at West Brom he was head and shoulders above the rest of the midfield.

Lundstram won't be giving 100% as he won't want to get injured, having said that when he came on at West Brom he was head and shoulders above the rest of the midfield.
That wasn't difficult though was it

You can't possibly know that for sure. And unless he's already signed an agreement to go elsewhere he'd be wanting to put himself in the shop window to attract a good contract.

The reality is that Lundstram still gets a game because we have no-one else even approaching PL quality.
I'd disagree I think both Berge and Fleck are, Berge is inconsistent and Fleck though good has not reached the heights of early last year (when we thought he was going to Arsenal).

You can't possibly know that for sure. And unless he's already signed an agreement to go elsewhere he'd be wanting to put himself in the shop window to attract a good contract.
That is true in that nobody ever truly knows what is going on in somebody else's head but he doesn't look the same player he was.

That is true in that nobody ever truly knows what is going on in somebody else's head but he doesn't look the same player he was.
Do any of our players?
Lunny is an easy scapegoat atm.

I try not to scapegoat any of our players I think the worst I've described anybody is being; not ready to start; not Premier League quality, needs a rest.
I always see Egan, Sharp, Basham, Stevens, Baldock, Osborn, really putting it in, Ramsdale too but it's harder to judge a keeper. Difficult to say of the others possibly Burke & Fleck.

I remember it being the other way round with Duffy throwing beer on Wilder who then looked like he was going to chin Duffy until somebody else threw beer on Wilder which diffused the situation a little. I was looking for this footage too because whoever threw the beer wasn't going to be popular, I thought it was Sharp but need to see the video again to be sure.

It's also mentioned here - in the comment below the article http://www.viewfromthejohnstreet.co...fury-leading-to-sudden-exit-from-bramall-lane

If you have a squad of 25 players then you might as well integrate others into the team rather than those who want to leave.

Wonder who that comment was made by just a fan or someone else? Must admit I'd not seen that video but there was definitely another one probably with steaming Stearman where beer gets thrown and again it seemed very confrontational. Still feel Duffy could have done a job for us last and maybe this season and it's interesting to see the list of players who were supposedly going to take his place, a "who's who" of failed signings.

I'm a Sunderland fan, who has always favoured the red half of Sheffield.I subscribe to the Shoreham view podcast which is great.
I think your a top set of passionate fans who have had very little to shout about

Which brings me onto wilder, from an outsider looking in,, I was really surprised at his transfer dealings, Ramsdale, Mcburnie to name but 2. The market is a disgrace but I honestly think those 2 are top end championship players that you paid big sums for. I don't know if he handled the Lundstram situation correctly. I don't doubt Lundstram professionalism but Sheff utd is based on a close knit squad who will fight for one another.

You should be able to question and challenge the manager. You pay the club money. Without the fans, football is nothing.

On saying that though, wilder is a passionate blade who will be hurting massively at the start you have made. He performed absolute miracles last season, and surely deserves more than a minority of fans calling for him to go.Even if you get relegated, the squad is more than capable of getting straight back up. You have a manager who lots of clubs would take in a heartbeat

Can you survive? I certainly hope so, its far to early to say your down already.

Keep the faith.... Things could be worse you could be a pig fan or hire Phil Parkinson

Good luck lads n lasses

At least you've sorted the Phil Parkinson thing, an appointment that I found quite baffling. Any early odds on the next manager?

Yeah not seen that before (certainly not the one I was thinking about), as you all say doesn't look too bad <insert joke about other angles and VAR>. Always helps diffuse a situation when everybody throws beer rather than just one person.

Back
Top Bottom