My views on sufc from a Sunderland fan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fleck is missing Enda and JOC. The dynamics of that left hand side was unique. Wilder has tried to replicate it without real success.

Give Fleck a break.

Fleck is missing Enda and JOC. The dynamics of that left hand side was unique. Wilder has tried to replicate it without real success.

Give Fleck a break.
We just need another "stunning start" free kick from him, wish he would try that a bit more...
Just need the ball to get past the invisible deflector shield on the oppos goal line....
Utb

I'm a Sunderland fan, who has always favoured the red half of Sheffield.I subscribe to the Shoreham view podcast which is great.
I think your a top set of passionate fans who have had very little to shout about

Which brings me onto wilder, from an outsider looking in,, I was really surprised at his transfer dealings, Ramsdale, Mcburnie to name but 2. The market is a disgrace but I honestly think those 2 are top end championship players that you paid big sums for. I don't know if he handled the Lundstram situation correctly. I don't doubt Lundstram professionalism but Sheff utd is based on a close knit squad who will fight for one another.

You should be able to question and challenge the manager. You pay the club money. Without the fans, football is nothing.

On saying that though, wilder is a passionate blade who will be hurting massively at the start you have made. He performed absolute miracles last season, and surely deserves more than a minority of fans calling for him to go.Even if you get relegated, the squad is more than capable of getting straight back up. You have a manager who lots of clubs would take in a heartbeat

Can you survive? I certainly hope so, its far to early to say your down already.

Keep the faith.... Things could be worse you could be a pig fan or hire Phil Parkinson

Good luck lads n lasses

My views on Sunderland as a Sheff Utd Fan.
First of all thanks for giving an outside objective view on our club.
Having lived in Durham for a few years and still have friends there who are massive Sunderland fans, I hope Sunderland come back up and soon. They need to before they become a league 1 club. This means they would have to fish in the league 1 pond for players like we had to after around season three in the division.
Secondly I was relieved when we didn't get Parkinson at the time he was considered for the job here, however we did get Adkins which led to Chris Wilder.
We had manager after manager who just didn't "get us", Which is what Sunderland in my opinion need now.
Sunderland will hopefully benefit from William Storey he may be a beardo weirdo but seems to have his head screwed on and if the takeover happens in time could fund a good January recruitment drive. That would give Sunderland a boost it needs.
Sunderland needs to be back in the Prem with the size of it's ground and the TV revenue, As big grounds can beome albatrosses around the neck in the lower leagues sucking up revenue that could be spent on playing staff. It doesn't matter what playing staff you have if the manager isn't right so Storey needs to get that right first.
Hopefully Sunderland get the right guy now Parkinson has gone. But the board really should wait until the takeover is finalised so the new owners can get who they want.

Back
Top Bottom