Which players are the apparently the disruptive influences

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

bricktop

Reaction score
I've been hearing plenty of rumours and subjective stuff about who are the bad apples who are ruining the club, but who are they exactly?

Well not Hammond, Edgar, Sharp or Woolford. Take your pick from Baxter and the rest.

One is current and I am personally sad and surprised at him ,I thought he was better than that but to say cant wait to get out ,he can just fuck off
iStock_000018110696XSmall.jpg

3321700_HighRes-crop.jpg

It will be the players who know they aren't having their contracts renewed and know that their next club will be a complete shit hole in terms of facilities and a big drop in wages. One last role of the dice and that is to try and get Adkins out and a new manager in to give them a contract.

If someone can look back at who scored for us recently and who celebrated with the score might tell a story. At the beginning of the season every player made a point of (maybe told to) ? mobbing the scorer ,I notice that went out of the window.

If someone can look back at who scored for us recently and who celebrated with the score might tell a story. At the beginning of the season every player made a point of (maybe told to) ? mobbing the scorer ,I notice that went out of the window.
Didn't they flap their wings like geese

I remember really liking Paul Casey until I heard 1st hand that he had a bit of trouble in Lincoln involving a lass and when someone intervened actually said ' Do you know who I am ' to which the response was 'er no actually'. hated him after that.

Donny - Hammond, McEveley and DCL went over to Adams

One is current and I am personally sad and surprised at him ,I thought he was better than that but to say cant wait to get out ,he can just fuck off

3321700_HighRes-crop.jpg

Heard a few things too Sitwell, not big and not clever!

Nigel Clough is to blame for it all. Whatever it is.

3321700_HighRes-crop.jpg

Would be interested in hearing who it is. Going on the "sad & surprised" - Brayford?

But does Tel not want to get out as he is so disappointed at what has happened to his football club
Surely Morgan took the same option

Lol Superblades, I bet you are a wiz at pictionary? Unless you are havin' a laugh of course........

Surely Brayford would have been......
donkey-braying.jpg

llancarfan-village-ford.jpg

Haha I took no notice at the pictures. Should have really as they make sense now! :/

But does Tel not want to get out as he is so disappointed at what has happened to his football club
Surely Morgan took the same option
His football club is Barnsley ,as he was apparently dying to get to until a Blade told him to shut the fuck up.

Back
Top Bottom