We are a premier league club

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Gyp the blade

Reaction score
Wtf is going on at my beloved BDTBL?
We are a football club that is in the best league in football. Heckingbottom has never been a manager until he stood in as caretaker manager at the dingles. His true profession is a fitness coach. He pushes players to maximum level of fitness this I why they is so many injured players. It amazes me that a football club in elite league of football can’t attract a quality manager. Fulham got silva, villa got Emery Newcastle got Howe so why can’t we go and get a decent manager? It’s boiling my piss atm hearing Wilders name ( Has been, done nothing since leaving us in shit. That ship sunk a long time ago) We need a potter,Allardyce someone who actually knows the premier league and how to win games in it.

We are a football club that is in the best league in football. Heckingbottom has never been a manager until he stood in as caretaker manager at the dingles. His true profession is a fitness coach. He pushes players to maximum level of fitness this I why they is so many injured players. It amazes me that a football club in elite league of football can’t attract a quality manager. Fulham got silva, villa got Emery Newcastle got Howe so why can’t we go and get a decent manager? It’s boiling my piss atm hearing Wilders name ( Has been, done nothing since leaving us in shit. That ship sunk a long time ago) We need a potter,Allardyce someone who actually knows the premier league and how to win games in it.
On no! You said Allardyce, everything you said was then ruined by that ridiculous suggestion

Only by qualification, not by quality

"He pushes players to maximum level of fitness this I why they is so many injured players."

In that case it would be nice if the players who didn't pick up injuries were actually at a "maximum level of fitness", instead of blowing out of their arses after an hour.

Why is all the talk already about going down and getting back up again, both assumptions. I agree unless some big happens we’ll go down but we can battle, get some quality in and scrape through, no need to go down and the huge risk of not getting back up before the parachute payments run out. It’ll need backing and commitment but it’s still possible. This white flag waving is not us, well it shouldn’t be

Why is all the talk already about going down and getting back up again, both assumptions. I agree unless some big happens we’ll go down but we can battle, get some quality in and scrape through, no need to go down and the huge risk of not getting back up before the parachute payments run out. It’ll need backing and commitment but it’s still possible. This white flag waving is not us, well it shouldn’t be
Most people have eyes and can see that we are clearly not good enough to compete at this level. The only plus side is that we’ve not played Burnley or Luton yet so we have to hope that they are shitter than we are when we play them and we might beat Derby’s points total.

Burnley, Luton, Bournemouth all look beatable. Beat them and it doesn't look so hopeless anymore. Especially if that Everton 12 point deduction comes to fruition.

Burnley, Luton, Bournemouth all look beatable. Beat them and it doesn't look so hopeless anymore. Especially if that Everton 12 point deduction comes to fruition.
Alright saying beat them and it doesn’t look so bad, we can’t score never and we can’t keep clean sheets so that’s never going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom