Roy's View From... View From Spurs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

“The ref was terrible. Gave every decision to SU.”

Absolute bs.
Souza was was fouled in the centre circle, the ref stopped play to acknowledge his head injury, then proceeds to give Tottenham the free kick! They didn't even earn that free kick for any infringement of the rules on Uniteds part.

Erm... OK then. That's normal football now is it?

Nice bunch aren't they?
At least Man City won a few things before their fans became entitled.

Thanks Roy. I'm still fucked off we couldn't hang on for that win just to shut these twats up.
No doubt they're all excited now for next weekend and the North London Derby which as we all know is the wankest derby on earth.
We might go down, but you'll still win fuck all.
Again.

Thanks roy but I can't bring myself to look. I'm going to guess much like City, they're another set of fans that firmly believe that the only teams that should be allowed to be promoted are the ones that agree to just bend over and graciously get mullered, that it's just not on for teams with a fraction of the money try and play football that suits their strengths.

Again, I'd be just making the comments up.

"Pleased we won. Couldn't get to the game, I was at a wine party but I checked the score and was so upset, I nearly couldn't finish my prawn sandwich. Anyway, good job we did. On the Mighty Spurs what what"

Nobs

Some really chirpy clueless twats trying to rile us on the way out. Then walked with a crowd of them who assumed we were Spurs and they were whinging about the ref, two “nailed on penalties” and kept banging on about how we got what we deserved.

All whilst going off like they’d just won the champions league.

They didn’t really know what to say when I told them the ref was indeed shite and it became obvious we were Blades.

Back
Top Bottom