Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Spurs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Love the confidence, hoping for a goal 1st visit tomorrow cheers Roygbiv have a great weekend sir 😀

Let’s hope the team is as confident as their supporters. Nothing better than overconfident entitled Home teams. We have nothing to lose. We are expected to lose. That’s why we could win

This one about nails it for me....

“Yes I know you’re joking, but let’s be serious
1 against Palace
2 against Forest
2 against City
2 against Everton (got a point)
Burnley on the other hand play wide open football and have conceded 11 goals in 1 less game than Sheff Utd
The football will be better, I expect us to win, but we’re going to have to work for this one IMO. “

I fancy us tomorrow. They're all going on about defending like mad, but a newly promoted club playing away from home it's got to be the right approach.

These are flat track bullies, so show a bit of grit and they might come unstuck.

2-1 Utd.

Reading those gives this the feel of a game where if we can keep them out for the first 20 minutes the entitled glory hunting home 'support' will start turning on their own players, unbeaten or not.

Jammy bastards tbh, not one Spurs fan I know wanted Ange, and from what I saw online they were all throwing toys out the pram with the appointment of him.

Add in that Levy offered the job to virtually every fucker and his dog before settling with Ange because, quite frankly and in my opinion rightly, no other high profile manager with a shred of credibility wanted to work for the cunt!

Refreshing to see a new face doing well who hasn't already been on managerial merry-go-round! Hilarious that Man U opted for Ten Hag when this fella plays exactly the type of football their fans want 😂

Roy saving the best til last:

“As long as it’s the complete opposite of the last game against this lot!!! I still have nightmares from that game"
😄 😄 😄

I'm glad one of the comments remembered their incredibly mixed form against us.

Back
Top Bottom