Roy's View From... View From Spurs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The lack of self-awareness by their fans... Did they not watch their own team last season? A few games playing attacking football and all of a sudden they believe they're prime Barcelona.

They'll be put in their place again when they face teams like City and Arsenal.

Spurs fans are usually a decent bunch out of the London pond but they’re proving they’re more like their West Ham cousins here.

Celebrating like they’d just won a trophy at the end. The players all holding hands and running up to their home end 😂 fuck me, let’s not forget, you can an awesome stadium but you can also have tinpot fans. That was spurs today, quiet as fuck until the end.

Spurs fans are usually a decent bunch out of the London pond but they’re proving they’re more like their West Ham cousins here.

Celebrating like they’d just won a trophy at the end. The players all holding hands and running up to their home end 😂 fuck me, let’s not forget, you can an awesome stadium but you can also have tinpot fans. That was spurs today, quiet as fuck until the end.

Have to say, it’s the worst I’ve noticed them being. Proper Billy big bollocks and full on football tourist bullshit after the goals and after full time.

Have to say, it’s the worst I’ve noticed them being. Proper Billy big bollocks and full on football tourist bullshit after the goals and after full time.
Watched on the tellybox and I can't recall hearing them until the 98th minute. Oh yeah I did hear them sorry, I heard them boo their players off at half time.

Wankers! Hope they finish no higher than 5th 🙏

It's a shame how many clubs have lost any identity. It's more like WWE at most Premier League grounds these days. I wonder if the fans realise it or have just been ground down enough to accept the dumbing down of their club.

Can’t bring myself to read it yet, and I’m not taking lectures on time wasting from a club who would regularly do far worse than us under Mourinho. Whilst having the best striker in the world up front with Son. They’ve won 4 games and think they’re something special, they’ll win fuck all again

The lack of self-awareness by their fans... Did they not watch their own team last season? A few games playing attacking football and all of a sudden they believe they're prime Barcelona.

They'll be put in their place again when they face teams like City and Arsenal.
Agreed. Very good team, wank self entitled fans.

Tossers are now on my list of clubs that I despise and want to fail.

Pigs
Leeds
Forest
Norwich
Wrexham
Marseille
Tottenham Wankers

I expect that my list is going to get much longer by the end of this season 🤣

We gave a good performance based on the players we have. We.ll get better.

Exactly this. The holding hands and running up to their fans at the end was the final straw for me and led to me having a heated discussion with some Spurs fans closest to the away fans. Cunts, the lot of ‘em.

I have some very good friends who are Spurs fans, but today they can fuck off. In fact, I saw one of them at the Miranda Sex Garden gig in Islington this evening, so I playfully pretended to smack him around the head.

The rest of them are spunk bubbles who can fuck right off. Cunts.

It was embarrassing at the end, I get they’re on the up and there’s a renewed vigour about em but watching them celebrate like they’d just won a trophy and all the serenading and dancing was embarrassing. Proper tinny.

Keep playing until you score unbelievable . Spurs fans are entitled twats
Diving all over the place to get penalties and players booked. About time they started booking the simulation artists.
Their player should have been red carded for foul on Fodds he needs stitches. Maybe they can look at this and give a red. While McBurnie gets red carded for telling ref his shirt is being pulled.
Spurs will lose more than they win. Hope they get hammered by Arsenal .

See you back at the Lane you entitled twats

For racist abuse the FA should close the ground

Thanks Roy

View from 8lade.
Spurs fans are cunts, yes even that one that comes on here being all pally with us but hasn't shown his face tonight.

I thought the Spurs away fans were brilliant when we last played them. But after today I've lost a lost of respect for their fans as a whole

Realise I’m inviting nuclear weapon grade pelters here, but I’m bemused by folks vitriol towards a dozen (likely plastic) Tottingham ‘fans’
We were absolutely awful to watch & anyone expecting them to appreciate, or even acknowledge a (mostly / nearly) effective ugly shithousing showing is (almost) as deluded (&arrogant?) as the cunts quoted.
If I could be arsed I’d be interested to (re) read ‘our’ views on teams that came to do a similar on us last season: Luton & ‘ull immediately spring to mind
I’ll be surprised if there’s (m)any “well played the Hatters for a masterful game plan that nullified our strengths with an exemplary demonstration of dark arts which compensated for your obvious limitations.
Do we really want to develop (confirm) a (self - pitying) narrative where we invite others to recognise our (lack of comparable) resources, plucky (Northern) grit & junior (PL) status ?
I fuckin don’t

Realise I’m inviting nuclear weapon grade pelters here, but I’m bemused by folks vitriol towards a dozen (likely plastic) Tottingham ‘fans’
We were absolutely awful to watch & anyone expecting them to appreciate, or even acknowledge a (mostly / nearly) effective ugly shithousing showing is (almost) as deluded (&arrogant?) as the cunts quoted.
If I could be arsed I’d be interested to (re) read ‘our’ views on teams that came to do a similar on us last season: Luton & ‘ull immediately spring to mind
I’ll be surprised if there’s (m)any “well played the Hatters for a masterful game plan that nullified our strengths with an exemplary demonstration of dark arts which compensated for your obvious limitations.
Do we really want to develop (confirm) a (self - pitying) narrative where we invite others to recognise our (lack of comparable) resources, plucky (Northern) grit & junior (PL) status ?
I fuckin don’t
But we support Sheff Utd so of course we’ll will see it with our filter on, we aren’t neutral like sky sports are……

Well, not having seen any of the match, only listened on radio, I'm wondering what's wrong wi row Z.
More than disgusted with the reaction of the once, in general, fair Spurs supporters, SAD.
I should have posted this 5 hours ago, still 'amt seen owt of game but what's said stands.
Thank you Roy.:cool:

I have had a few of their lot on twatter telling me that we are stinking the PL out.

My reply to that is that it fucking needs stinking out, and big time. Far too many entitled twats like them who don't feel like they need to work for a victory, along with clueless and biased officials and pundits who have got their heads wedges firmly up the top team's rectums.

I wish they, and the other plastic wankers would have fucked off and formed that stupid super league. Seriously, after a year or two, noone would have missed them and I could have seen a few begging to come back with their tails between their legs.

I’m not going to read that as I’ve just made the error of going through the comments on the match report in the guardian, and it will be more of the same.

There were a lot of references to “the Sheffield players” and “the Sheffield goalkeeper” but only one of them mentioned a Blades player by name (Bogle).

That’s what we are dealing with. Ignorance and self entitlement from a side that has as many trophies as Swansea and Birmingham this century.

They needn't worry, the fast flowing beautiful game they crave will arrive soon in the form of Arsenal..

Who'll effectively end thier season once again..

If they've been racist, shame on them, and weren't they crying about anti semitic stuff a few years ago?

Hypocrite is the word I believe that suits, it's just football ffs..

View from 8lade.
Spurs fans are cunts, yes even that one that comes on here being all pally with us but hasn't shown his face tonight.

You must have missed my post match posts.

Apparently i am a patronising cunt because I said it was a 'harsh result for you lot' and wishing you the best for the rest of the season.

I'll get over it.

Last time out they beat Burnley 2-5 away and seemingly had similar stats, but with our game being much more of a physical battle, but they had a much higher possession % today. Burnley play a higher line, are less cautious and if you asked Spurs fans they'd probably say that it was a much more open game, so thats a big positive for Spurs and the football purists....

I'd be interested to see the Spurs fans comments from that game to see a comparison. Probably much more complimentary and less of the Anti football comments. As a result we ended up with a -1 GD today and Burnley a -3 GD... We know that GD will be important at the end of the season.
The comments on that game will be entirely different because Vincent Kompany from Man City is the manager of Burnley and not Paul Heckingbottom from Barnsley.

Back
Top Bottom