Roy's View From... View From Bournemouth

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Cheers Panchero!

"...They looked a mid/lower 2nd tier side and devoid of confidence Shame to drop 2 points...”

You didn't drop two points, you picked up one, you soft-as-shite, southern shandy drinking wanker.

Cheers Roy.
They're right, we scored and then sat back, then scored again and gave up!
I don't understand where our fight has gone, were more flacid than a jelly fish and less sting than a tadpole.
Something needs to be done, definitely need some team building!

Did anyone see Souza laying into Osborn at the end??, that bloke needs fucking off, we were far worse when he came on, and he blames everyone but himself.

Not wanting to go off piste but I went to Ibiza 5 years ago, the middle of May at a guess. We were having a drink in one of the bars in San Antonio near the fountain when a group of old school rockers walked in.

They didn’t look very Ibiza and wondered what the crack was. “Oh we’re here for Hawkwind” one said. “Fucking Harkwind? Hawkwind are playing Ibiza?” I replied. “Yes, they’re playing at Eden”

Wtf Hawkwind were playing at Eden for I still have no fucking idea but they had a couple of spare tickets and it was the best night ever. Ended up copping off with the hottest rock chick I’d ever seen.

It was just one of those wonderful unplanned nights that we all get now and again.

To get back on piste. Bournemouth are twats

*edit that was in reply to Greenwich blade

Fanbase full of geography teachers who’d all be following rugby union if Bournemouth hadnt been bankrolled into the Premier League.

Probably all sat at home now waiting for their ugly wives to come home and peg them when they get back from their latest Greenpeace meeting.

Wankers.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That had me rolling

Never met a Bournemouth fan and hope I never do

They're the new Reading and I expect AFC Bournemouth to ultimately return to their natural level of lower league 1/ upper league 2.

Check out Bournmouths history, it's almost entirely in the bottom tier.
Rotherham and Doncaster Rovers are historicially much bigger clubs, more success with a bigger fanbase.

All my life I've regarded Bournemouth as a Third Division ( South ) Club. Cos they were when I was a kid. Should put them back there .

Bournemouth are without doubt the mardiest, most precious bunch of cryarses out of that group of 8-12 clubs who will never win anything and have absolutely nothing to shout about.

Back
Top Bottom