Roy's View From... View From Spurs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thanks roy but I can't bring myself to look. I'm going to guess much like City, they're another set of fans that firmly believe that the only teams that should be allowed to be promoted are the ones that agree to just bend over and graciously get mullered, that it's just not on for teams with a fraction of the money try and play football that suits their strengths.

Again, I'd be just making the comments up.

"Pleased we won. Couldn't get to the game, I was at a wine party but I checked the score and was so upset, I nearly couldn't finish my prawn sandwich. Anyway, good job we did. On the Mighty Spurs what what"

Nobs
I’m the same. It does me no good to see what a bunch of moaning cockneys have to say about the game, and I have no doubt they would feel the same about our whingeing. I’ll wait til we are back home in the Championship before I start looking at these again.

Cheers roy, i cant blame there fans for speaking like that ithought we were an embarrasment to football, i would rather we lose trying to play the game the right way than shithouse our way to victory, we still sing about norwich timewasting and ours was much worse

I never read the actual Views From bit, because I genuinely don’t give a shit what other fans think of us. But I really do enjoy reading how our fans react to these usually one-eyed comments…You do tend to get the gist of the conversation from that.

I have had a few of their lot on twatter telling me that we are stinking the PL out.

My reply to that is that it fucking needs stinking out, and big time. Far too many entitled twats like them who don't feel like they need to work for a victory, along with clueless and biased officials and pundits who have got their heads wedges firmly up the top team's rectums.

I wish they, and the other plastic wankers would have fucked off and formed that stupid super league. Seriously, after a year or two, noone would have missed them and I could have seen a few begging to come back with their tails between their legs.

I’d be genuinely astonished if there was as much opposition to the euro super league the next time it comes around. What makes me sick is the fucking Neville’s and Carraghers of this world being fucking outraged by it. The irony being completely lost on them that the Premier League is already a closed shop in all but name.

None of them know anything about any teams outside the top 6. It’s all cliched bullshit that the entitled telly fans lap up. I’ve not seen one mainstream pundit give a really accurate consideration of our circumstances coming into this season. We’re also rans and they dont give a fuck about us.

The only thing we need the Premier League for us to help us stay competitive in the Championship and not plummet down the leagues. Thats our ceiling, unless we get a billionaire owner.

Even in that first Wilder season, some of the shit that went against us was a complete joke. Sheer incompetence or deliberate inconsistency or whatever it may be, is the lasting impression I get from this league every time.

I know it’s getting worse because I used to think there was nothing better than being in the Prem. I’m now at a point where every bullshit thing that surrounds it now far outweighs the good.

I’ve gotta give a shout out to that proper wankish spurs fan in the corporate box, beige suit, hair like Jimmy Carr giving it biggun and we ended up getting him chucked out. Proper cockney wanker, his friends were embarrassed, he was embarrassing. Glad he got clipped. Surprised their Corp boxes are so close to away fans section, a load of their fans looked shell shocked yesterday and a little bit scared when we scored! 😂

I’ve gotta give a shout out to that proper wankish spurs fan in the corporate box, beige suit, hair like Jimmy Carr giving it biggun and we ended up getting him chucked out. Proper cockney wanker, his friends were embarrassed, he was embarrassing. Glad he got clipped. Surprised their Corp boxes are so close to away fans section, a load of their fans looked shell shocked yesterday and a little bit scared when we scored! 😂

There were some proper bell ends in the tier above, two who looked like they were about to collapse with rage after their second, don’t think I’ve seen someone so purple.

Shout out to whoever lobbed their full bottle of coke into us when they thought Johnson’s lad had scored too, well done.

Afterwards, I assume they were having a competition to see who could sound most like it was their first ever football match or who could have the most uninformed opinion, whilst going off like it was a Champions League final win.

Cheers roy, i cant blame there fans for speaking like that ithought we were an embarrasment to football, i would rather we lose trying to play the game the right way than shithouse our way to victory, we still sing about norwich timewasting and ours was much worse
You thought we were an embarassment to football !

Haven’t felt that gutted after a Blades match for some time. I get the lads were knackered but we invited so much pressure by just sitting in after we cleared our lines especially at the death. No idea how this is fixed mind.. I sense a win is close though, where from who knows but the first will be priceless and will hopefully send the bottom three into a further panic.

Think you need to get used to it- the plan ain't changing- defend defend defend- nick a goal - time waste defend time waste defend

Anything else will result in week in week out pastings.

You do realise that our 100 million team is playing 1 billion pound teams week in week out.

So far we've been extremely unfortunate- but one things for certain- the game plan is 1000% correct.

See we are now part of a new premiership record,
their winning goal is the latest winner ever scored in extra time. or summat
Magic :rolleyes: ......

Haven’t felt that gutted after a Blades match for some time. I get the lads were knackered but we invited so much pressure by just sitting in after we cleared our lines especially at the death. No idea how this is fixed mind.. I sense a win is close though, where from who knows but the first will be priceless and will hopefully send the bottom three into a further panic.
I think on the Gut Wrench Heratbreak scale- this F***** was right at the top. It's impossible to feel more upset regarding a football match. it was very heartbreaking. But as they say the lows make the highs even better. I can't see us needing anywhere near 35 to stay up this year- just need to do well amongst the bottom feeders.

“Sheffield United will go down and nobody will miss them.”

I hate these kind of fans.
As an opinion it has no value. If Spurs are ever going to win anything again, they need teams like us (ones that too teams SHOULD be beating). However, surely they don’t expect us to just roll over and have our bellies tickled? You have to earn your victories and your trophies. I genuinely think the more entitled fans don’t understand that concept, and Spurs fans in particular don’t understand that if there is no cannon fodder in the league, they definitely won’t win anything.

As an opinion it has no value. If Spurs are ever going to win anything again, they need teams like us (ones that too teams SHOULD be beating). However, surely they don’t expect us to just roll over and have our bellies tickled? You have to earn your victories and your trophies. I genuinely think the more entitled fans don’t understand that concept, and Spurs fans in particular don’t understand that if there is no cannon fodder in the league, they definitely won’t win anything.
Fickle , entitled fans, I think ALL fans are like this - We dismissed Lincoln all too easily in the League Cup. Postecoglou has them playing very well, and they probably will get somewhere this year.

And that's why up until the 98th minute The Blades were doing so darned well- to lose 2 goals in 2 mins- gut wrenching beyond belief, but Jesus to get within 5 minutes was an incredible feat.

Absolute melt that guy, I wonder if his mate takes him anywhere again. Loads of spurs fans were melts tbh. Walking away from the ground one bloke decided to tell me he hopes we sink faster than the titanic that we built "facking sheffield steel"... I unpolitely reminded him it was built in fucking Belfast with Scottish steel the Southern prick.

Realise I’m inviting nuclear weapon grade pelters here, but I’m bemused by folks vitriol towards a dozen (likely plastic) Tottingham ‘fans’
We were absolutely awful to watch & anyone expecting them to appreciate, or even acknowledge a (mostly / nearly) effective ugly shithousing showing is (almost) as deluded (&arrogant?) as the cunts quoted.
If I could be arsed I’d be interested to (re) read ‘our’ views on teams that came to do a similar on us last season: Luton & ‘ull immediately spring to mind
I’ll be surprised if there’s (m)any “well played the Hatters for a masterful game plan that nullified our strengths with an exemplary demonstration of dark arts which compensated for your obvious limitations.
Do we really want to develop (confirm) a (self - pitying) narrative where we invite others to recognise our (lack of comparable) resources, plucky (Northern) grit & junior (PL) status ?
A good post, I know I’ve been guilty of this (Bournemouth at the Lane in our good year were horrendous and I did say as much on Twitter).

Back
Top Bottom