Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Spurs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Watching with a Spurs mate tomorrow so you know one of us is going to be happy that evening and one being continuously wound up.

Not sure who would be hunting glory supporting Spurs. We have won 2 League Cups since 1991.

I would suggest that any glory hunters would choose Woolwich or Chelsea before us.
Out of interest, what is your take on Levy? Love him, hate him or somewhere in the middle?

Cheers Roy, nice work as usual!
They sound very confident, how much would this be amazing, to cause an upset and give us our first win!!
Its possible if not probable, eather way, were on the train at half 8, and really looking forward to this one, new ground and the weather looks to be good for a nice day out!!

COYRAWW!!
Safe travels everyone!!

I didn't think they were anywhere near as bad as some were saying on here, am I the only one here that thinks that? There's a few cocky ones but you'd expect that from a team that have the quality that Spurs have against a team newly promoted. There were some who were more considered, their fans seem a lot more respectful than City, not saying much saying that and I gave them the benefit of the doubt until I read through page after page of comments that said we were a disgrace to football etc! Think I prefer Man U over them to be honest!

The comments are fair enough, I liked the turtle one, love a bit of imagination and fun..

But the games a free hit and tbh the seasons a free hit for us, our players don't need to feel under pressure, but I'm certain that spurs fans will get frustrated if they aren't 2 clear by half time..

They seem less shackled since kane left, so have more threats going forward now it seems..

Spurs to get a pen, var to get it wrong again... We'll get a red card..

London isn't it...

The Blades have been steadily and quietly building, all they need now is that little bit of luck and a good win for them to jell and become the team we will all be proud of ...

Let's Hope it comes tomorrow 👍 👍 👍

Smug Fuckers 0 Blades 1.
Sheffield United win with a 97th minute goal which bounced off Lloris's head hitting post and crossbar before settling in the back of the net after attempted clearance by Spurs defender, Cristian Romero
Please lord let it be.:)
Spurs fans man up, have some respect, like this feller, John Turner, one of your own, an old oppo of mine and an extraordinary footballer who I played with some 60 years ago. Hope your at the match John.img349 (2)JT.jpg

Smug Fuckers 0 Blades 1.
Sheffield United win with a 97th minute goal which bounced off Lloris's head hitting post and crossbar before settling in the back of the net after attempted clearance by Spurs defender, Cristian Romero
Please lord let it be.:)
Spurs fans man up, have some respect, like this feller, John Turner, one of your own, an old oppo of mine and an extraordinary footballer who I played with some 60 years ago. Hope your at the match John.View attachment 171080

Only thing wrong with that scenario is that Lloris is no longer our starting keeper.

Only thing wrong with that scenario is that Lloris is no longer our starting keeper.
ARRrrr, he could play tomorrow, under a number of circumstances.;)
To be honest, he's a terrible keeper. Never liked him I'd worry if he were playing for Blades U23's, sorry U12's.
Can't you keep giving him a game so he keeps the French place?

Hope you’re right. But they have about as much chance of getting a man sent off, as the French rugby team getting a red for a dangerous shoulder tackle.

UTB !

Back
Top Bottom