Roy's View From... View From Spurs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Alan your a cunt, Spurs your a bigger set of cunts, ps thank you Roygbiv for giving up your Saturday evening cheers mate 🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

Nice lot :rolleyes:

“And on a side I hope Sheffield go down. Awful, talentless time wasting cheats. They offer nothing to this league”

“Sheffield United will go down and nobody will miss them.”

“Sheffield United anti football pricks hope they go down”

Absolutely fed up of the same old entitled attitude from established premier league teams fans. Just hate everything about this league. Best league in the world my arse. The only reason I want to be here is so we can keep our better players, the rest they can keep.

Just heard 1 on Ts hoping we go down and how we wasted time and feigned injuries. We certainly got to them. They didn't get there 5 goal thrashing they were expecting

If only they could take a second to reflect on what they have typed before pressing the enter key...… but they can't because they're a bunch of
self entitled twats who know no better. About as much awareness as a flying breezeblock.

Absolutely fed up of the same old entitled attitude from established premier league teams fans. Just hate everything about this league. Best league in the world my arse. The only reason I want to be here is so we can keep our better players, the rest they can keep.
We’re the scruffy kid who went to a comp, worked their arses off and got a place at Oxbridge, only to find that once we got there, everyone looked down on us, we didn’t have any money and all the richer kids got all the advantages and were helped out as much as possible by those in charge to help them succeed and thus maintain the status quo.

It’s a catch 22 in the sense that we’re financially screwed if we don’t get promotion but then when we’re actually in the premier league it’s just a slog to try and survive whilst sneering fans of ‘bigger’ clubs demean and belittle us at every opportunity.

In the words of Oli Mac, fuck em.

Some balanced comments there. 😂

I think we’re going to have to get used to this though. Criticism for negative defensive football etc. but realistically the only way to pick up points when we’re so much weaker than all but a handful of teams.

Knowing us, if we did as they wanted and pulled out of tackles and presses to allow them to play their game we’d get some sort of penalty for match fixing.

I mean, fundamentally, they’re saying nasty things about us.
I’d rather that than ‘wow what an easy three points, fear for them’
They’re fucked off to the max

Last time out they beat Burnley 2-5 away and seemingly had similar stats, but with our game being much more of a physical battle, but they had a much higher possession % today. Burnley play a higher line, are less cautious and if you asked Spurs fans they'd probably say that it was a much more open game, so thats a big positive for Spurs and the football purists....

I'd be interested to see the Spurs fans comments from that game to see a comparison. Probably much more complimentary and less of the Anti football comments. As a result we ended up with a -1 GD today and Burnley a -3 GD... We know that GD will be important at the end of the season.

Sometimes I wish football would just implode and level the playing field again, the big six and TV have fucking killed this sport! Bunch of arrogant cunts and I bet every single one of those comments came from a fucking bandwagon cretin!

Just heard 1 on Ts hoping we go down and how we wasted time and feigned injuries. We certainly got to them. They didn't get there 5 goal thrashing they were expecting
I heard from a Spurs friend of mine talking about Wes feigning injury and it was karma.... so its ok to clatter a keeper, but he's got to leave the pitch?

Hamer went down with a knock, went off injured
McAtee went down with cramp, went off
Bogle went down with a knock, went off

All three were key players and were replaced by lesser players in many respects. I struggle to think of another player that "feigned" injury.

We were shit housing more at 0-0 than when we were 0-1 up

“victory for football” good grief they have way more financial backing than us what they expect the mugs. Hope Arsenal batter them another club in a good location for wealth that think they’re bigger than what they are.

I think if we give it a few weeks they'll be right back to the same old whingy, whiny, 'spursy' also-rans that they have been for many years.
The new manager bounce will wear off and they'll realise that they really aren't in the same bracket as some of the teams challenging for Europe like Brighton.
It's what they do.
utb

I have a guy who I've done business with over the years , even after retirement I've kept in touch over Facebook, just deleted and blocked the cunt after a very flowery conversation that he started !! there's no wonder arse fans treat them like we treat the cunts over in S6 a few cups over the years and they think their place at the top table is theirs by right not to be earned

I would love to see the Post match view after Chris Wilder game down there.

I got a message on fb saying that's what get for time wasting, my reply if we hadn't you wouldn't have scored. Unfortunately it's true

Thanks Roy.

And that right there is a demonstration of all that is wrong with the Premier League. Fucking self entitled fans without a shred of humility or common sense. They are of course mouthing off like that because they got out of jail and avoided the ignominy of being beaten by little old Sheffield United. They have no idea what it is like for teams like us coming up & trying to compete with all the money they have been showered with for years. I agree with them that the ref was shocking, but not for the reasons they have been stating. Cunts.

Back
Top Bottom