Roy's View From... View From Norwich

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Had a few issues with the site today so if you can't see this then check back later and I'll hopefully have it up. Take your time...

Love the saltiness. As much as they reckon we would be the worst team to get promoted, they are the biggest get bent over and bummed team to ever get relegated from the Premier League. They love it so much they keep repeating it.

Agree with them

Can’t think of many worse teams than us who may get promoted

But - we will take it
At this stage of the season, it’s all about getting over the line. But two things - 1) we’ve played some brilliant stuff over the season even if form of late hasn’t been great and 2) it’s easy to look back on other teams/seasons with rose coloured glasses. After we did Leeds at Elland Road with that goal from Basham I’ve no doubt some Leeds fans would’ve been saying we’d be the worst second place team ever. Every season it happens. Rinse and repeat.

Business end of the season

You don’t have to play amazing
You just have to play better than the opposition

Which we did
Hope Egan took Pukki out of his pocket before he boarded the team bus😂

Thought man for man we were better

Heckys game plan was impeccable

Young uns for energy and style, then get old heads on to see the game out

We would have been screaming if he’d started with Norwood, Fleck, Sharp and Bash - but seeing them close out the game was masterful

Well done lads

And the travelling Blades, if we could hear them over Gageys mildly camp tones, must have been a real shot in the arm for the players🙏

As said on another thread
If they put as much effort into scoring goals as they do trying to get players booked I think they might be higher in the league
As for judging our quality on that game it's hard to play fluent passing football against a team that just fall down instinctively in any given situation
They should get a warnock type in and cut that shit out it's been
going on for years down there

Had a few issues with the site today so if you can't see this then check back later and I'll hopefully have it up. Take your time...

I want 10%

Cheers roy, works fine, so wendy fans are right the worst championship ever according to norwich, and how the fck do they think berge is too good for us,

It keeps going down. Got a temporary solution but need to dig more to fix it proper

Lovely just lovely that salt in the salted caramel ice cream (AKA Naarwich supporters) made by Delia of course.

The view from Norwich is usually of a relative riding you, so this must make a pleasant change of pace for them.

Cry some more.

Idiots

Taking out that they'll be a bit bitter I don't think they're being unfair when they say we were barely better than them.

Away from home I think we've just shaded every win we've had. Not a criticism either, that's all we need to do. We keep it tight and take more chances than the opposition, usually in less than flashy games. We remind me of Bournemouth last season. I never actually saw them look good away from home. Against us we were arguably the better team. But they always did what they needed to do and picked results up.

Back
Top Bottom