Roy's View From... View From Norwich

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We're shit, but we've managed to get to second in the league, six points clear of third with a game in hand and are in the semi final of the FA Cup with a run that includes beating 4th in the Premier League Tottenham.

Yep, they really know their stuff these Norwich fans.
Same could be said about some of our fans and their criticism of our manager.

Fkn eck !
We hit the bar ,hit the post TWICE scored a well onside winner,(var type replay proved it),and denied them all but one shot on target !
THEN brought on four subs with a combined age of 130 plus to give them a chance,and they still couldn't get near us ! That's why we're second !!
UTB !

Just replying so I can like this twice.
Bang on the money.

They're bitter!!
Well you would be wouldn't you? Just relegated with yet another massive parachute payment, which history tells you, is not going to be spent on the failing team, just stuck into the coffers of Countess Deliha and flog the arse of a geriatric Puki to keep coming up with the goods. I just keep playing the clip of illi making there cartehorse No. 5 look a total knob.

Had a few issues with the site today so if you can't see this then check back later and I'll hopefully have it up. Take your time...

Cheers Roy 👍

Away win, 3 points, battle it out get back on the bus, next game is Friday
Take that all day long at this stage of the season

Comment below makes no sense at all, we’re shit but didn’t get out of 2nd gear?!

“I was alarmed and disappointed at how poor Sheff Utd were for a 2nd place team. I knew we would be sh1t but they were little better. They hardly got out of 2nd gear.
We are woeful, utterly woeful. “
Sheffield United. Playing poor and catching teams on their off day since 2019/20 season!

First comment was quality. I laughed out loud at that. We've all been that genuinely disgruntled fan:

“Not sure why Blades fans are still rattled about something that happened 6 years ago, we’ve have been wasting everybody’s time for 2 years now” 🤣

That's the ptomotion winning idea away ..just be slightly better than the team with home advantage.its why we've won 11 away
We did slightly better than boro did away yesterday

Surely Bournemouth scraped up in second place last season with 1-0 away wins ....don't have to go back and blame Cardiff for it

It's a poor league for all teams that miss out on the play offs

What the fuck is he on about?
I’ve read the article so you don’t have to 🙂

He’s saying that McAtee was onside for the goal, but there was an offside earlier in the build up. That wasn’t mentioned at all on the coverage, so no idea if he’s right or not, it just deflects a bit from his team’s poor performance.

By the way, did you go yesterday and did you get there before the final whistle?

Re the Berge comment, sounds like the Norweigen national team manager was in the stands! 😄

“it’s a shit league this year”

The perennial rallying cry of the loser.

See also:

They will get smashed by XYX

It’s gonna be funny watching them get embarrassed in the PL

I’d rather have our squad than theirs

I’m not crying, you are, etc

I’ve read the article so you don’t have to 🙂

He’s saying that McAtee was onside for the goal, but there was an offside earlier in the build up. That wasn’t mentioned at all on the coverage, so no idea if he’s right or not, it just deflects a bit from his team’s poor performance.

By the way, did you go yesterday and did you get there before the final whistle?

I'd read it and rewatched the goal, and there is no offside at all, the silly sod. Hence my questioning what the bleeding fuck he is on about!

I was at a family do yesterday, so sadly missed the Norwich Away Experience once again.

Haha….most Norwich fans appear to be deluded, narcissistic, poor losers. We are 2nd because we deserve to be and have played some outstanding football this season. We are now at the business end and have to grind out results. They are no longer a Michelin star championship team. pukki is more like the pie than the forward he once was. The only other good player in their team was Aarons…we will sign him next season, so then they will have no good players in the team. I really dislike this yellow and green dressed club of losers.
No way we sign Aarons.
Has a face like a smacked arse.
Whinges more than Pierce Morgan
Goes down like a sack of shit when tickled.
Stupid fucking haircut

Did I mention the face? Allus looks like a smacked arse.

Back
Top Bottom