Roy's View From... View From Wolves

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Finally able to read one of those and it's proper salty. Pre view full of arrogance and what a walk in the park it would be.

This one full of bile for a shit team that didn't just roll over at the sight of all that old gold.

Bugger off back to the black country. As pointed out above, Black Country Dingles.

Top one Roy! Thanks as always. The whole crowd were led on by Furious George. Love him! What a difference the pashun made today. Great to see Vinnie and Co. experience the true BDTBL spirit at last.

“That Baldock is an angry man. He looked and played angry all match.”

I fucking love furious George.

"That Baldock is an angry man. He looked and played angry all match.”

And that dear Wolvies is exactly why we Blades love owd furious so much!

Funny how there is no mention of their big striker’s diving and play acting, or the ref giving a free kick for something that happened when he wasn’t looking.

I would be happy to win like this for the next 10 games, a bit of payback for the dodgy shot we suffer continually.

Thanks Roy. I can just see the Wolves fans now angrily bashing out these comments on their special angry, fist sized keyboards.
Makes you glad to be alive!

I'm sure Wolves fans will moan about the penalty decision, but it only deflects from their total capitulation in the second half. Whether it was the atmosphere, the weather or our improved performance, they had absolutely no answer and it was suddenly panic stations all over the pitch.

Pretty embarrassing to collapse like that against such a 'poor' team, eh?

Danny Murphy made this very point on motd...excluding Newcastle and arsenal.

We bullied them...and did what Vlades teams should do. 100% effort snd fight.

Never liked them lot. Glad they all hot piss wet through in away end.

I did try and get a chant going

"You're getting wet
You're getting wet
You're getting wet

We're fucking dry
We're fucking dry"

It failed

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231105_164752_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231105_164752_Chrome.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 11
Funny how there is no mention of their big striker’s diving and play acting, or the ref giving a free kick for something that happened when he wasn’t looking.

I would be happy to win like this for the next 10 games, a bit of payback for the dodgy shot we suffer continually.
Or early in match where the ref actually pulled their player up. Their player literally put his hand out to ref.

Back
Top Bottom