Roy's View From... View From Man City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

“Fair Play To Sheffield United Today At Wembley, Your Lads Put In A Great Performance And Done All Your Fans Proud! Good Luck With Securing Promotion On Wednesday Night Against West Brom And We’ll See You Next Season!”

Reading that has hurt my head more than all the pints I had yesterday.

Spot the difference between first raft of comments that are from real fans who watched City at Maine Rd when they were shite, and the plastic nob heads who think teams should roll over and have their bellies tickled as Pep is the greatest manager that ever lived since football was invented, same time as the blokes from the desert invented Man City

To the first lot - thank you, you have been here, good luck in your hunt for the treble

To the second lot - fuck off.

UTB

Apart from a couple of comments, utter Bellends ! We weren’t quiet , we weren’t bitter and we weren’t shit !
I for one enjoyed myself and was proud of how we gave it a decent go ! If we were as shit as they said surely Haaland would’ve scored 10 instead of having about 10 touches all game . Onto a far more important game the day after Tuesday !
As ever UTB !

I see some dick head got the predictable comment in right at the end.

Spot the difference between first raft of comments that are from real fans who watched City at Maine Rd when they were shite, and the plastic nob heads who think teams should roll over and have their bellies tickled as Pep is the greatest manager that ever lived since football was invented, same time as the blokes from the desert invented Man City

To the first lot - thank you, you have been here, good luck in your hunt for the treble

To the second lot - fuck off.

UTB

Those were the old city fans, the ones after were the new ones, funny that only one of em mentions that the game was almost un winnable from the kick off..

They have no idea how the rest of the football world views them..

The games result went as per and if United had opened up from the start it would have been a cricket score. Well done SUFC for keeping the discipline, thus avoiding an embarrassment to all connected to the club.
Good to see fans of a wealthy club calling out the F.A. for the overpricing of tickets.
'Nose to the grindstone' now, keep collecting the points to achieve promotion.
The footballing Gods, have never looked very favourably on 'The Blades' but maybe, just maybe, they may hand the Championship Trophy to them.
Lets see.:)
Thank you Roy.:cool:

Thanks Roy. Decent comments on the whole marred only by the occasional knobber.
Won't let that change my mind that I'll take City fans over their wanker neighbours any day.
As a team they're absolutely world class. Just relieved we won't have to play them every week.

“Very poor turnout from Sheffield United considering they’ve not been to Wembley since 2009 or in a Wembley semi in living memory, and considering they’re from a big city”.

2014 me thinks Hull semi
Is the original comment from Wonky?

Fucking hell, some of those twats are gutted we didn't 'give it a go' and lose 7-0 😂 The fact we only lost by 3 has genuinely upset some of them. If that's what money and success makes you become, you can keep it.

“Sheffield United refused to sign-up to that letter, and for that reason and that alone they will always be welcome in Manchester City circles.”

From a Manchester. City. fan 😱

Back
Top Bottom