Roy's View From... View From Man City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

“Very poor turnout from Sheffield United considering they’ve not been to Wembley since 2009 or in a Wembley semi in living memory, and considering they’re from a big city”.

Obviously missed the FA Cup in 2014 then, not to mention 1993 at old Wembley. Since 1990 we've been in 5 semi finals, city have been in 8. All 8 of those since the money started rolling in. The last appearance was 1980??? Without including Abu Dhabi oil money.

That's pretty shit considering they're from a big city.

“Very poor turnout from Sheffield United considering they’ve not been to Wembley since 2009 or in a Wembley semi in living memory, and considering they’re from a big city”.

Obviously missed the FA Cup in 2014 then, not to mention 1993 at old Wembley. Since 1990 we've been in 5 semi finals, city have been in 8. All 8 of those since the money started rolling in. The last appearance was 1980??? Without including Abu Dhabi oil money.

That's pretty shit considering they're from a big city.
Brilliant point.

We chatted to quite a few City fans both before and after the game. All the ones we met were great. All of those we spoke to were saying pretty much the decent comments in Roy's post. As we waited to get into Wembley station under a bridge after the game Blades were signing the JOC heading a brick chant and some of the city fans joined in! Really great atmosphere.

“I didn’t know what to make of Sheffield United. Were pretty solid and full of energy in the first half, but from the very start of the second half they were utter shite. I know it is easy to say we knackered them out but they just appeared clueless in the second half. Was hard to judge.”

Sums up my take on the game perfectly. I have said on a few occasions that I genuinely wonder wtf happens in our changing room at half time, because at times it looks like we have spent the break downing shots and/or sniffing glue.

Cheers Royston!!
I personally have no issues with Citeh fans, they're very similar to us, the "smallest team in the city", and I had no problems with their fans today, on the other hand though, some of our younger fans are absolute THUNDERCUNTS!
Learn how to drink or stop doing it, leave the twat powder alone, stop fucking acting like your ten men, and fuck off!
Fucking embarrassing.

I missed that one

What letter
Excuse me for being old and forgetful
I'll try and get the earlier facts right. During our time in the Premier league (2019 -2021) UEFA were carrying out an investigation into Man. City financial dealings.

The Premier League clubs produced a letter that gave their full support to Man City being punished (could have been points deduction or ban from Europe).

We were the only (I think) club not to sign the letter.

The Liverpools, Man Utds, Arsenals of this world felt the only way to take on Pep was to get the authorities to issue some form of punishment.

It's good to see that some City fans haven't forgotten.

(On December 29th 1862 Sheffield FC played Hallam FC at Bramall Lane in order to raise funds for Lancashire workers, many in Manchester suffering from cotton import problems caused by the American Civil War).

Two ocassions where the incumbents of Bramall Lane have helped the City of Manchester. I was hoping today's City of Manchester may have shown their generous side yesterday.

It wasn't to be.

Cheers Royston!!
I personally have no issues with Citeh fans, they're very similar to us, the "smallest team in the city", and I had no problems with their fans today, on the other hand though, some of our younger fans are absolute THUNDERCUNTS!
Learn how to drink or stop doing it, leave the twat powder alone, stop fucking acting like your ten men, and fuck off!
Fucking embarrassing.
You might think we’re the smallest team in the city but I’m not sure how you work that out or what year you’re from?

Based purely on view from’s, I much prefer Man U to Man City. Seem like a far more knowledgable and intelligent fanbase.

Cheers Roy.

Glad we restricted them to just the 3 goals. Was there all day and night and didn't see one skirmish so they must have been few and far between.

Really wanted Brighton to win today to upset the media circus that will be all over a Manc Derby final.

From a Sheff United fan.

Yeah. Funny cunt.

pommpey

“I didn’t know what to make of Sheffield United. Were pretty solid and full of energy in the first half, but from the very start of the second half they were utter shite. I know it is easy to say we knackered them out but they just appeared clueless in the second half. Was hard to judge.”

Sums up my take on the game perfectly. I have said on a few occasions that I genuinely wonder wtf happens in our changing room at half time, because at times it looks like we have spent the break downing shots and/or sniffing glue.
Almost certainly the timing of the goal meant that we lost the belief that we could win. I think our game plan centred on us nicking a goal then hanging on for dear life.

Cheers roy, i think the quiet comment comes by due to the stadium, we never heard city but could here us all the game, so i suspect they had the same , nice for the pig to get his comment in, from a man city fan

Almost certainly the timing of the goal meant that we lost the belief that we could win. I think our game plan centred on us nicking a goal then hanging on for dear life.

Very possibly. Conceding just before the break is a kick in the nuts even on the best of occasions.

You might think we’re the smallest team in the city but I’m not sure how you work that out or what year you’re from?
You really think that's what I think!?? And thats the one thing you took from my post!.............

We chatted to quite a few City fans both before and after the game. All the ones we met were great. All of those we spoke to were saying pretty much the decent comments in Roy's post. As we waited to get into Wembley station under a bridge after the game Blades were signing the JOC heading a brick chant and some of the city fans joined in! Really great atmosphere.

A woman just phoned up 606 saying our fans were a disgrace (or something like to that) after the game. I was surprised to hear it as both sets of fans seemed to get on fine afterwards from what I saw.

A woman just phoned up 606 saying our fans were a disgrace (or something like to that) after the game. I was surprised to hear it as both sets of fans seemed to get on fine afterwards from what I saw.
Some of our youngsters were being proper bell ends outside the ground, even smashing up the bikes in the bike racks outside the ground, and having a go at the man City fans that were walking past with young kids, scroats.

Thanks Roy.

Don't really care what they think for the most part, they are so far removed from the expectations of a regular football club they don't understand the effort that goes into trying to compete with them.

The sooner they stop playing semi finals at wembley the better. i'm still bitter about not playing the pigs at elland road - we would have beat em.

You really think that's what I think!?? And thats the one thing you took from my post!.............

Might be an age thing, but I also remember as well back in the late 80s we were very similar, city and blades were "worse off" than our local counterparts and some of our younger fans that were not knocking about (alive) at that time might take umbridge at what you said, because for 23 years it's been all united in this city, to be fair to them our dominance is all they've ever known..

Make that 24 years of being top dogs now. Cheers HJ&Smc and the lads..

Stick that in yer pipe and smoke it you chansiri boot licking bastards..

‘Game spoiled by Sheffield United. They’re shite. No ambition whatsoever. Their fans deserved a better showing. They’ll go straight back down next season if they don’t spend a fortune (which they won’t) We’re on a roll now.

Some Man City fans seem to think the game is all about finance. Easy for them to believe that!

Apart from that, a varied and reasonable selection of comments. Cheers Roy.

Fair enough comments,but 30k of us turned up to game we knew we had a slim chance of winning,and 30k of them turned up knowing that they would just about certainly see their team win at wembley in a semi final after recent failures.

thought more blades fans would turn out as its rare they get to wembley or semi finals

feck off ,,, we get there often enough just never win

Considering The Blades have not spent money in the transfer mark since relegation from the premier league. getting some great loan players. we have done exceptionally Well we are on the brink of promotion and got to the semi-final of the fa cup. to be knocked out by a world-class team that has cost millions of pounds. dint get pasted as some people thought. Haaland did not do a lot. only for Mahrez to get a hat trick that's the difference they have a world-class player in every area of the pitch no disgrace getting beat. I am sure Hecky and the players will learn from this. we are never going to get to the same level as Man City unless we are lucky enough to get a billionaire owner. Unfortunately, it ain't going to happen. good luck to Manchester City in their quest for the treble. see you next season in the Premier League. UTB..

Hope u liked thr view of my arsehole u moon cunts we ur fuckin gret big moom hed cunt mascot ill chin the cunt

Back
Top Bottom