Incoming? Tod Cantwell

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Is there a discount applied for him being generally cringey in everything he says and does? If not, it's a no from me, I'm afraid.

Preferred it when he was slapping his thighs in frustration like a mardy arse after Mousset battered him on FIFA.

This is the worst thing I’ve ever watched. And I’ve seen my mate shit himself.

My mate once mooned a group of us as we were approaching but was bent over too far and I saw his chocolate starfish, that scarred me for life, but this is worse.

I get the whole 'he's a knobhead but he's it knobhead' thinking but if Cantwell passes CW's infamous knobhead test, you have to wonder whether anyone would ever fail it.

I get the whole 'he's a knobhead but he's it knobhead' thinking but if Cantwell passes CW's infamous knobhead test, you have to wonder whether anyone would ever fail it.

Is there a point though where a player is so good that it's worth enduring their nobhedness?

Like, if you could get a striker who'd guarantee you 20 goals a season but he'd relentlessly bully the academy players to the point they cry themselves to sleep at night and fail their GCSE's, would it be worth it?

Embarrassing video! But I don't think there's much danger we can afford him anyway. All I would say is, on the pitch he'd be great for us. Anyway our squad would batter him for crap like that! Probably be forced to ditch his social media accounts by big JOC and Billy.

Christ you'd think he'd killed someone based on the reactions. It's not my cup of tea but he's dancing in front of a camera ffs.

Slight exaggeration on your part I think.

He just comes across as a bit of a self loving cock. Imo, he isn't good enough as a player to warrant us having to put up with the egotistical prat. Leave him to be a self loving prat with the carrot crunchers.

Is there a discount applied for him being generally cringey in everything he says and does? If not, it's a no from me, I'm afraid.

Preferred it when he was slapping his thighs in frustration like a mardy arse after Mousset battered him on FIFA.

The braided hair he had the other week as well.

Just for you Tynemouth Blade.

This isn't Valerie, but I had to do a double-take when I saw it, because it's her double! Facially and breastily. (Thankfully Valerie hasn't got the same accent!).

Nice 👍

My first thought was "isn't that the bint that Gordon Ramsay has just slagged off?" (due to her stupid cooking tips)
It turns out she is!

Actually it wasn't my first thought 😉

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom