Incoming? Tod Cantwell

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Please sign Todd,play him with Berge and we might start to tick.

Change the system from 3-5-2 to 4-1-4-1,and Ampadou plays the 1 inbetween the two 4's

Well CW not starting with it once in the Prem is a fairly clear indication he doesn't think it would work

Well CW is not exactly getting it right at the minute is he, about time we tried somethin else given that we have lost 5 straight premier league games now.

About time he recognised that a midfield 3 of Norwood Fleck Lundstram Is just not creative enough.

Haha why am I not surprised you're one of the first to turn against CW?

I don't disagree about the lack of creativity in a flat mid 3 comprising the players you mention (and Berge) and I'm surprised the issue hasn't been addressed over summer. However, in order to keep the solidity, I feel a more mobile, box-to-box player is required at RCM rather than a #10 unless a striker is sacrificed and a #10 is played to link mid and attack. Unfortunately, with the possible exception of McB, I don't think any of the current strikers could do the lone striker role and the overall attacking threat is likely to reduce.

Haha why am I not surprised you're one of the first to turn against CW?
Don’t think OrderOfStGeorge is turning against Wilder no one could make a case for that given what he’s done. I think there is a case to argue regarding the here and now, he’s got other clubs and us where we are with projects, spotting grafters, tactical brilliance etc. But the here and now is the Premier League and those things do not work here or not as effective. The board need to back Wilder with oven ready players, if they don’t i think Wilder will keep trying the same old wheeler dealer projects but his frustrations are starting to show with the owners. If they can’t afford it cash in and sell to someone who can.

Well CW is not exactly getting it right at the minute is he, about time we tried somethin else given that we have lost 5 straight premier league games now.

About time he recognised that a midfield 3 of Norwood Fleck Lundstram Is just not creative enough.

Well done for recognising something that Chris Wilder does not.

tenor.gif

Don’t think OrderOfStGeorge is turning against Wilder no one could make a case for that given what he’s done. I think there is a case to argue regarding the here and now, he’s got other clubs and us where we are with projects, spotting grafters, tactical brilliance etc. But the here and now is the Premier League and those things do not work here or not as effective. The board need to back Wilder with oven ready players, if they don’t i think Wilder will keep trying the same old wheeler dealer projects but his frustrations are starting to show with the owners. If they can’t afford it cash in and sell to someone who can.

So you're another just saying spend, spend, spend? As for saying sell to someone else - I wonder if Chansiri is looking for another club to ruin. Don't forget, for every Abramovich and Sheikh Mansour, there are plenty of shisters - ask the supporters of Sunderland, Wigan etc. Be careful what you wish for!

So you're another just saying spend, spend, spend? As for saying sell to someone else - I wonder if Chansiri is looking for another club to ruin. Don't forget, for every Abramovich and Sheikh Mansour, there are plenty of shisters - ask the supporters of Sunderland, Wigan etc. Be careful what you wish for!
Yes, I think your right, I think we need to spend but wisely. Starting prices of PL players is £20m and decent championship £10m and I blame that on the likes of Villa paying whatever it takes.
We need at least 2 ready to go PL players one upfront and one as a creative MF player. Brewster and Buendia fall into a punt at £20m each with high wages for our budget. If we can’t afford the later and risk the former it might work it might not. But, I would not be surprised if because of our constraints we will drop below the likes of Brewster and Buendia.

People need to real we are no longer in the 2nd/3rd division. If we start with a midfield 2 and a 10 we will get ripped to pieces in this league. End of.

Don't start with a midfield 2......keep the flat 3 and play the 10 just behind the main striker.....roving across the pitch......think Brooks v Pigs on Bouncing Day....

Yes, I think your right, I think we need to spend but wisely. Starting prices of PL players is £20m and decent championship £10m and I blame that on the likes of Villa paying whatever it takes.
We need at least 2 ready to go PL players one upfront and one as a creative MF player. Brewster and Buendia fall into a punt at £20m each with high wages for our budget. If we can’t afford the later and risk the former it might work it might not. But, I would not be surprised if because of our constraints we will drop below the likes of Brewster and Buendia.
How on gods green earth is Buendia a punt?

Yeh sorry he’s not he’s the type of player we should be signing 100%. Typing and thinking at the same time falls into multi tasking for me. I was thinking of Benramha (who personally don’t rate that highly).
I dont see Benrahma leaving, i really like him but just dont see who takes that gamble on him

The pigs would love it if we turned against Wilder. The club would be fucked and it would be our fault. They’d wank about that for the next fifty years.

Wilder, like Sharp will be a legend forever no matter what happens now. His hands are tied with signings and rightly so. We should not be paying cash/Robinson 40k p/w!

If they go don't they have to sell 50% of their squads, we won't. It might not seem that way but it's a blessing.

Buendia and Brewster in and we comfortably finish Top 10, maybe even higher.

Everyone's going on and on about signing a new striker but in all seriousness how many chances do our current strikers miss???

Reactions: Gee
Where is this number 10?

If we can’t afford to buy one (Buendia) or loan one (Brooks?) then we’d have to turn one of our existing players into a no 10 (Fleck, Lundstram or Burke?)

Or we can just carry on as we are...🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom