Incoming? Tod Cantwell

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Christ you'd think he'd killed someone based on the reactions. It's not my cup of tea but he's dancing in front of a camera ffs.

Some of our so called fans are the biggest dinosaurs going that are stuck so far in the past it is embarrassing.

The negative way in which they speak about potential signings all because they are different to what we are used to is embarrassing.

Cantwell would be a brilliant signing for us but I cant see us spending the fee if would take to sign him i am afraid.

isn't that the bint that Gordon Ramsay has just slagged off?" (due to her stupid cooking tips)
Tis, but if you watch her content, she's clearly taking the piss. I think Gordon is either playing along, or he fell for it.

She caused national outrage for saying she made Tea in the microwave :eek:

Lewis off to Liverpool
Aarons off to Villa
Buendia off to Leeds
Cantwell off to Spurs or Newcastle

Nowt in Norwich left for us 😭

Electric ones are rare, the voltage in America is lower than UK so it would take ages to heat an electric kettle. Hence why they use hob top kettles. Fascinating.
The UK's electricity voltage and our excellent plugs are without a doubt, the reason why I'm most proud to be British. Second to this is our ability to queue up nicely.

Tis, but if you watch her content, she's clearly taking the piss. I think Gordon is either playing along, or he fell for it.

She caused national outrage for saying she made Tea in the microwave :eek:

Or that Gordon Ramsay is a complete cunt! 🤔

Norwich are one if the wankest teams ever to compete at this level, on top of which they gave up towards the end of the season!

There are many legitimate reasons not to go for Cantwell that go beyond TikTok videos.

Norwich are one if the wankest teams ever to compete at this level, on top of which they gave up towards the end of the season!

There are many legitimate reasons not to go for Cantwell that go beyond TikTok videos.

The tiktok videos are enough for me.
It should be one of the key criterion for making new signings - (1) will he improve us as a footballer....... (4) bell end on tiktok?

Its not the look of the cornrolls that pissed me off with 2 games left (if he wants to look a twat, thats on him) but it's the arrogance.

You've gone down with a whimper, fans will be fed up and down in the dumps... don't rub it in their faces and come across like you couldn't care less or worse still think youre too good to be relegated.

Lewis off to Liverpool 10m
Aarons off to Villa/Spurs 20m
Buendia off to Leeds 20m
Cantwell off to Spurs or Newcastle 20m

Nowt in Norwich left for us 😭
+ Godfrey 30m

About to take in best part of 100m on top of trousering the PL money.

Already bought in 7 players so they are clearly ready for what is coming.

The UK's electricity voltage and our excellent plugs are without a doubt, the reason why I'm most proud to be British. Second to this is our ability to queue up nicely.

These and the fantastic selection of peas available in our supermarkets (petit poi, garden, processed, mushy, marrowfat - outstanding) are about all we've got left to be proud of at the moment 😁

These and the fantastic selection of peas available in our supermarkets (petit poi, garden, processed, mushy, marrowfat - outstanding) are about all we've got left to be proud of at the moment 😁
Good shout. Although I'll be honest, I struggle to justify the additional expense of buying petit pois, over garden peas. Yes they're a bit sweeter, but so is saving 60p per kilogram.

Back
Top Bottom