Incoming? Tod Cantwell

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Be a decent signing for Leeds that - 15m is fairly good value to for a player who would have been our top scorer

£15m is a steal. Great signing for Leeds.

Techinically gifted, creative, goalscoring midfielder which is exactly what we lack. I know some on here aren’t keen though because he has long hair and doesn’t post the typical, robotic footballer stuff on social media.

That's half the price that was being touted in the media 12 months ago. Real shame we (probably) can't compete financially, as this would be a great RCM option for us.

So you're another just saying spend, spend, spend? As for saying sell to someone else - I wonder if Chansiri is looking for another club to ruin. Don't forget, for every Abramovich and Sheikh Mansour, there are plenty of shisters - ask the supporters of Sunderland, Wigan etc. Be careful what you wish for!

There is a massive difference from the spend spend spend that you are talking about.

That kind of spending is when you go out and buy a player for the sake of it.

CW has clearly identified players he thinks can do a real job for us the powers thatbbe need to back him 100% he has earned that right.

Takes the utter piss when a newly promoted team comes up and starts investing more on quality players than we have and we are in our 2nd season.

About time the powers that be stopped making excuses and sorted this mess out.

Takes the utter piss when a newly promoted team comes up and starts investing more on quality players than we have and we are in our 2nd season.

What part of most clubs having richer owners than ours are you struggling to grasp?

There is a massive difference from the spend spend spend that you are talking about.

That kind of spending is when you go out and buy a player for the sake of it.

CW has clearly identified players he thinks can do a real job for us the powers thatbbe need to back him 100% he has earned that right.

Nope, that's not how it works - the Board and CW agree a budget and it's for CW and the recruitment team to recruit as well as possible to it.

He seems to have a level of arrogance perfect for Leeds. They'll love him there and we'll get him for 7.5 when they go down and he's a bit more humble 😎

The person who moans about everything constantly is calling other people a snowflake.

Gi or now you’ve stumped me with that 🤣🤣🤣

Not me labelling people pigs because they can't stand other people's opinions 👍

We spent quite a lot when we got promoted...

The lad is a talented footballer. He's also an absolute plank. Perfect character for Leeds tbqf

Aston Villa are in advanced talks to sign Norwich City's 23-year-old English midfielder Todd Cantwell.

Would be a good signing for them as Cantwell and Grealish could spend hours combing each others silky locks and talking about hair products and the best hair moisturisers and pomades on the market.

Never let it be said that Dean Smith can't manage on a small budget.... Poor chaps had no money at all to work with...

I don't quite get Norwich's approach. Aren't they lauded as being clever as a club?

Get promoted, sell two best players.

I suppose they've at least given a new 4 year deal to the manager they are shafting.

I don't quite get Norwich's approach. Aren't they lauded as being clever as a club?

Get promoted, sell two best players.

I suppose they've at least given a new 4 year deal to the manager they are shafting.
I suspect they basically told those two "stay with us another year and help us vet promoted, you'll become heroes and be able to get a much better move".

If we keep Berge or Ramsdale then expect the same.

Would be a good signing for them as Cantwell and Grealish could spend hours combing each others silky locks and talking about hair products and the best hair moisturisers and pomades on the market.

Never let it be said that Dean Smith can't manage on a small budget.... Poor chaps had no money at all to work with...

Anyone else just get a hard on? No, I didn't either.

Back
Top Bottom