Incoming? Tod Cantwell

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Something has seemed off with him.

He seems to have just disappeared from view.

Has he had mental health concerns?
think he has had a difficult time, gone from having rave reviews, talked up by the pundits (especially on MoTD) in their first season back in the PL, and probably expected a big money move after they got relegated, add in a bit of relegation hangover the season back in the Championship, Godfrey moving to Everton, Lewis moving to Newcastle and endless stories linking Aarrons with a big money move to Bayern, hard to take seeing others get high profile moves, understandable his form dropped off.

I missed his loan move to Bournemouth,until i saw him playing for them against Borehamwood.

How did they manage to prise him out of East Anglia.

I missed his loan move to Bournemouth,until i saw him playing for them against Borehamwood.

How did they manage to prise him out of East Anglia.
By spending money they don't have. When they fail to get promoted there could be a storm a brewin for them.

Something has seemed off with him.

He seems to have just disappeared from view.

Has he had mental health concerns?
He seemed fragile when he got beat by Mousset on Fifa, genuinely not taking the piss.. but he never seemed like he was the most robust of players. Think he needs toughening up both physically and mentally to make it as a footballer

Back
Top Bottom