The Re-Build

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Barney

Reaction score
It's a given this will have to take place for any chance of being able to move forward.

It's ridiculous to even contemplate a manager making the types of mistakes he has being positioned to make 25/30 more.

If the club opt for this route, they deserve every year of back-pedalling to come of it.

It's a given this will have to take place for any chance of being able to move forward.

It's ridiculous to even contemplate a manager making the types of mistakes he has being positioned to make 25/30 more.

If the club opt for this route, they deserve every year of back-pedalling to come of it.
What do you think of Carlos Carvalhal should we try and get him in place of Adkins ?

And there was me thinking it was going to be an interesting thread about the redevelopment of the Kop.

How much does a one-tune banjo cost these days?

Out of interest, were you among the overwhelming majority in favour of Adkins being appointed at the time?

I've given you the benefit of the doubt on many occasions as maybe just being a bit emotional with how you convey your points.

However it turns out that you are indeed just an attention seeking misery of a human being.

The points raised in this thread are ones you've already stated elsewhere on the forum and you know them to be unpopular views (I.e. Sacking Adkins). Give it a rest, will you? No, you won't...

Out of interest, were you among the overwhelming majority in favour of Adkins being appointed at the time?
Yes but I also happened to be among the same overwhelming majority that presumed he wouldn't begin in such a horrendous fashion.

No. But that must mean I'm wrong.

Not necessarily. Just that you are in a small minority. And that you've flakily changed your mind very quickly. And that, presumably, you'd be in favour of changing whoever got appointed in favour of Adkins after 17 games or so too if things didn't go entirely to plan. And that the financial hit in dismissing Adkins & his team would presumably be an acceptable one to you (with the knock-on consequences inevitably involved, including who we'd be able to appoint as manager next).

And that, presumably, you'd be in favour of changing whoever got appointed in favour of Adkins after 17 games or so too if things didn't go entirely to plan.

Bizarrely, in another post, barmy said that he felt that Wilson deserved more time, which doesn't sit very easily with Adkins and his far more impressive track record having overstayed his welcome after 17 games.

Just part of the strange world of attention-seeking I suppose.....

Barny, why do you do it? Do you enjoy winding people up? Some on here say you are not a blade, well I dont know wether you are or not but why dont you just give it a rest, you really do come across as a sad, lonely old git, are you Len from bladesmad? If not you ought to get in touch with him I reckon you will get on really well and leave the rest of us to have general disagreements and move on

Barny, why do you do it? Do you enjoy winding people up? Some on here say you are not a blade, well I dont know wether you are or not but why dont you just give it a rest, you really do come across as a sad, lonely old git, are you Len from bladesmad? If not you ought to get in touch with him I reckon you will get on really well and leave the rest of us to have general disagreements and move on

Len was clever in his tactical angles. Barny isn't. The two aren't even in the same league of wummery... :D

I strongly suspect Len would shun Barny as too transparent and counter-productive to his own Blades jihad.

Not necessarily. Just that you are in a small minority. And that you've flakily changed your mind very quickly. And that, presumably, you'd be in favour of changing whoever got appointed in favour of Adkins after 17 games or so too if things didn't go entirely to plan. And that the financial hit in dismissing Adkins & his team would presumably be an acceptable one to you (with the knock-on consequences inevitably involved, including who we'd be able to appoint as manager next).

I don’t think barny is capable of that sort of chain of thought Alf. No considerations of the financial realities or the fact that all managers make poor signings. Just one thought that a lack of instant success will see him thcweam and thcweam until he’s sick.

Nah, he’s not Len. Len was lenners on here and was banned some time ago. Also, Len didn’t have manager obsessions, his bile was almost entirely aimed at the boardroom. There was a lot of talk that was because he had been denied a role on the board. Barny just comes across as your typical teenage, videogame manager.

I dont understand why some of you seem so emotionally involved with this guy
If you dont like what hd says simply ignore him
He doesnt bother me

I dont understand why some of you seem so emotionally involved with this guy
If you dont like what hd says simply ignore him
He doesnt bother me
Considering nearly all of your 8,108 posts are negative, I'm not surprised he doesn't bother you.

I don’t think barny is capable of that sort of chain of thought Alf. No considerations of the financial realities or the fact that all managers make poor signings. Just one thought that a lack of instant success will see him thcweam and thcweam until he’s sick.
Pointing out the wide array of mistakes he's made? Hardly screaming is it.

Back
Top Bottom