Still happy with what we've got Nigel ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

metalblade

F**k off Abdull
Reaction score
Rubbish United, this side is not good enough to get promotion :(:(:( if we don't bring in at least 3 players very soon we can resign ourselves to more seasons in this shit division.

Happy with Nigel but not sure he has been able to get the players in he really wanted.

Wallace was probably a first choice signing.

The rest were just who we could get but none were top of his wishlist in my opinion. I think he thought he had replaced Maguire but has already offloaded Butler.

I'm more than happy with Nigel. Quite simply, his signings reflect how much money he has had to spend.

It would be pretty moronic to think Clough would want to watch this shit every week if he had more money to play with.

I'm more than happy with Nigel. Quite simply, his signings reflect how much money he has had to spend.

It would be pretty moronic to think Clough would want to watch this shit every week if he had more money to play with.

Believe it or not, the likes of Basham , Wallace and Higdon will be on well above average wages for this league.

Believe it or not, the likes of Basham , Wallace and Higdon will be on well above average wages for this league.

Well we need to ask for a refund on at least two of those players.

Clough has been hampered by our disgrace of a Board - but many of his signings are woeful and he needs to change his negative approach and try winning games from the start!

Clough has been hampered by our disgrace of a Board - but many of his signings are woeful and he needs to change his negative approach and try winning games from the start!

Agree to some extent but unfortunately, we'll not know if Clough is being tight and trying to get us up on little money or the board aren't backing him. For all we know, McCabe and Phipps could have given Clough a couple of million to spend and Clough has chosen to try and save the club money by doing things on the cheap. Unlikely but possible.

Back
Top Bottom