I got pelters for posting this

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Maidenhead

Reaction score
After the Villa game. (1-1 draw in Dec)

We were shocking.

Very little quality anywhere, couldn't string three passes together for most of the game, and got very lucky with VAR.

On another day they would have had two penalties (Souza & Baldock), and the disallowed goal would have been allowed to stand even though there had been a definite foul on Wes.

I have to congratulate the players for their hard work and for never giving up in the face of adversity, which they would have done under the previous management, but anyone that thinks we have turned some sort of corner is well wide of the mark.

I was actually quite depressed watching that shit show last night and I strongly doubt that we will get past the twenty point mark this season, never mind getting near to staying up.

Hopefully we will recruit some fit, quality, players in January and I will be proved wrong but I just don't see it happening.
Anyone else on my wavelength yet?

My point is that I got pelters for saying that we were shite in December when most were wanking over a point against Villa, and guess what, we're shite.

Spineless, gutless and totally uncompetitive.

Gives me no pleasure to say it and I'm even more depressed now

That villa away match was a shithouse type away performance and it nearly worked for a win.

Villa didn't.create alot. But it was a drab game for a neutral.

Villa at home however...

My point is that I got pelters for saying that we were shite in December when most were wanking over a point against Villa, and guess what, we're shite.

Spineless, gutless and totally uncompetitive.

Gives me no pleasure to say it and I'm even more depressed now
I was prepared to give Tufty the benefit of the considerable doubt, especially when he seemed to be giving Osula and Brooks some airtime.

However, with a free run at January, he's brought in Brererton Diaz and Mason Holgate (not to mention a GK who's now on the bench)... Hardly inspiring stuff. Especially as defensively we look like we aren't even training together in the week ...

Back
Top Bottom