Match Thread Sheffield United v. Liverpool - 28th February 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Burke adds a completely different dimension to our play. I know his finishing is terrible but we actually look dangerous with him in the side
Mousse should be doing that job. There's no doubt that on his day, Mousse is deadly but sadly he's let everyone down this season.

Disappointed at the result, once again unlucky! with both goals, think the passing has been a bit more Sharpe 👍 just the quality lets us down time after time, Ramsdale had a great game, Flecks done really well, McB worked hard but then again no quality, Norwood done OK and Ampadu looks better every week, going to be a good player👍

Last edited:
Daniel Farke isn’t a Norwich fan...they were conceding loads of goals every game last sesson.
Some NC fans wanted him sacked...they stayed patient....and gave Farks his chance back in the Championship.....they are now comfortable top of the league.

Seems clear the Prince is following the same policy that’s worked for Norwich.
True but Norwich were much better than us last year and didn’t spend a king’s ransom on a pauper’s donkey, like we have. Plus, we are playing truly horrific football. It’s Blackwell stuff.

Disappointed at the result, once again unlucky! with both goals, think the passing has been a bit more Sharpe 👍 just the quality lets us down time after time, Ramsdale had a great game, Flecks don’t really well, McB worked hard but then again quality, Norwood done OK and Ampadu looks better every week, going to be a good player👍
Thank fuck that’s over.
Yep painful mate

Unless the three who have been subbed were injured. How on earth has Lundstrum stayed on????? He’s pitiful.
Totally agree mate. The man is just not interested in playing for us. Bin him off asap. Oh wait Wilder will play him against Villa.

True but Norwich were much better than us last year and didn’t spend a king’s ransom on a pauper’s donkey, like we have. Plus, we are playing truly horrific football. It’s Blackwell stuff.
I would much rather do a norwich than whatever this has been this season. Norwich were always entertaining and tried to win. Went down with pride!

The-Office-I-just-want-it-to-stop-480x270.gif

Disappointed at the result, once again unlucky! with both goals, think the passing has been a bit more Sharpe 👍 just the quality lets us down time after time, Ramsdale had a great game, Flecks don’t really well, McB worked hard but then again no quality, Norwood done OK and Ampadu looks better every week, going to be a good player👍
What game have you been watching!

Daniel Farke isn’t a Norwich fan...they were conceding loads of goals every game last sesson.
Some NC fans wanted him sacked...they stayed patient....and gave Farks his chance back in the Championship.....they are now comfortable top of the league.

Norwich didn’t spend over £150 million quid and everyone at the club understood that relegation in the first season was a real possibility given the long-term strategy.

If our plan was anything like Norwich’s we wouldn’t have bought Brewster or Berge. We’ve spent a lot of money with the intention of staying in the Premier League at all costs. So nothing like Norwich at all really.

I really don’t understand how Wilder is immune from any job insecurity. Any other team in this division he’d of been sacked 2/3 months ago.

There’s absolutely no reason for him to be sacked now, what’s the point? But it really frustrates me seeing his mate on Twitter saying we’ll be lucky to keep him. If he wants to go then go, there will still be a Sheffield United without him.

Balls already been kicked and is off the floor there.. It didn't go out

I didn't say it did.

Looked on the replays to be just in to me, just found that angle interesting.

Blades goalkeeper Aaron Ramsdale produced a string of fine saves to frustrate Liverpool in the first half as the Reds' recent lack of cutting edge in front of goal looked set to continue.

Considering the patched up defence- didn't think we did too bad- main issue is our favourite scoreline 'nil'.

All so different if Goldy McB and Burke take their fairly easy chances.

Sharp instead of Brewster at the end- Wow what the heck has gone on?

Norwich didn’t spend over £150 million quid and everyone at the club understood that relegation in the first season was a real possibility given the long-term strategy.

If our plan was anything like Norwich’s we wouldn’t have bought Brewster or Berge. We’ve spent a lot of money with the intention of staying in the Premier League at all costs. So nothing like Norwich at all really.
I had forgotten that we did have the intention of staying in the Premier League.
At some point that has passed me by.

I think it's clear the Prince decided we were already down several weeks back and to sack Wilder would cost several million pounds, and therefore hasn't done it.

Disappointed at the result, once again unlucky! with both goals, think the passing has been a bit more Sharpe 👍 just the quality lets us down time after time, Ramsdale had a great game, Flecks done really well, McB worked hard but then again no quality, Norwood done OK and Ampadu looks better every week, going to be a good player👍
I only started watching at 60mins after putting my kids to bed but I was pleasantly surprised at the lack of hoofball, at least - we seemed to be consciously playing it out from the back every time. Some relief at least after the Fulham hoofball horrorshow.

I think it's clear the Prince decided we were already down several weeks back and to sack Wilder would cost several million pounds, and therefore hasn't done it.

We will be losing 2-0 to Millwall next season, you need to learn to savour these special moments

Back
Top Bottom