Match Thread Sheffield United v. Liverpool - 28th February 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
1614507576945.png v. 1614507586811.png
EPL Week 26 - Sunday 28th February 2021 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-liverpool.534/

Officials:

Referee:
Jonathan Moss
Assistant Referee: Marc Perry
Assistant Referee: Dan Robathan
Fourth Official: John Brooks
Video Assistant Referee: Andy Madley
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Matthew Wilkes

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-02-28 at 10.22.46.png

Set out to score.
Score first if possible.

Keeping it tight aint happening this season let alone with the team we will have to put out today.

Bomb on and try and get a goal early, play on their nerves and try and get a 2nd on the break as they push forward. Thats it, thats all I've got.
Shit or bust.

Commentators fawning over Liverpool and their last 4 losses they need to turn the tide yadda yadda yadda.

We are always the team that the opposition turn the tide on.

Whatever line up we put out will be our worst since wilder got us going in league one

We're on our uppers, here, squad wise, aren't we?
I just hope we don't lie down in front of them and die on our arses. Get into them, kick the twats, get in their faces and rile them. Don't show them any respect. Fuck em.
It'll be Wilders fault anyway in Klopp's eyes no matter what happens so I hope we rough em' up a bit.
Dreading it.
UTB

How many fit centre backs do both squads have between them?

Three?

O'Connell, van Dijk, Egan, Gomez, Basham, Fabinho, Robinson, Matip and Henderson all injured.

Whatever formation we play, bearing in mind Liverpool`s defensive problems, we might as well have a right go and try to outscore them, because we certainly won`t stand a chance sitting deep trying to contain them. At least it would be entertaining.

If we try to attack them we have an outside chance, particularly given they have as many defenders missing as we do. But Wilder hasn’t set us up to attack for months and unless he does I think it will be yet another horrible, mind-numbing defeat.

If we try to attack them we have an outside chance, particularly given they have as many defenders missing as we do. But Wilder hasn’t set us up to attack for months and unless he does I think it will be yet another horrible, mind-numbing defeat.

Hard to disagree with this, sadly. Empty stadiums aside, the change in Wilder's mindset has been the biggest difference this season.

Concerned childlike tantrum Klopp will want to put the boot in given his spat with Wilder. Can see us being on the end of a spanking.

I have a feeling CW will start Brewster in hope that playing against old team mates will spur him to get that first goal...

Mousset, Maguire and Ndiaye in the squad.

Not much pace in the team today. Was hoped Burke might have been given a start too try and get behind their defence .

Will we actually shoot???
Well with mcB up top and Stevens still playing we've gone for the sit back and hoof upfield approach it seems. Request a bet for odds on 0 shots on target in 90 mins please.

Back
Top Bottom