Match Thread Sheffield United v. Liverpool - 28th February 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

No coincidence that our best run of the season ends when McBurnie plays.

He’s utter gash, keep trying to think there’s a player in there but having watched him for nearly 2 seasons he’s just a £20 million Connor Sammon

Don’t mind the defeats now, but please not another fucking...nil.

Just me who doesn’t find it a coincidence that our upturn in form coincided with McBurnie’s injury, and our downturn upon his return? Our play style with him in the team is turgid.

Just me who doesn’t find it a coincidence that our upturn in form coincided with McBurnie’s injury, and our downturn upon his return? Our play style with him in the team is turgid.
Blindingly obvious to all but one man.

Wow... that statement speaks volumes !

I remember being at Cambridge just before relegation to the 4th and feeling totally embarrassed. Despite a lot of bad times since then I've never felt that way again until this season. Doesn't matter which division you're in, it's all relative.

Wilder is very VERY lucky he’s a blade managing the blades because I can’t think of any manager that would survive this inept, turgid, steaming shit pile.

Daniel Farke isn’t a Norwich fan...they were conceding loads of goals every game last sesson.
Some NC fans wanted him sacked...they stayed patient....and gave Farks his chance back in the Championship.....they are now comfortable top of the league.

Seems clear the Prince is following the same policy that’s worked for Norwich.

Daniel Farke isn’t a Norwich fan...they were conceding loads of goals every game last sesson.
They stayed patient....and gave Farks his chance back in the Championship.....they are now comfortable top of the league.

Norwich played good football, scored goals and just needed to sure up the defence!

We, err........ ;)

Can’t see us being beaten by anymore than the odd goal in the championship next season. Do worry about how clinical we will be in front of goal though. Because the majority of our strikers need 3 or four chances a game, and the one that can legitimately finish has about 15 minutes in him.

Unless the three who have been subbed were injured. How on earth has Lundstrum stayed on????? He’s pitiful.

They stayed patient....and gave Farks his chance back in the Championship.....they are now comfortable top of the league.

Time will tell.
Last season Norwich seemed to be none too concerned about staying up.
We on the other hand might have given some people the belief that we were rather good and we might do rather well this season.
I cannot see how anyone can believe we will walk the Championship next season.
I hope we do. But I do not see that happening.

Back
Top Bottom