Match Thread Sheffield United v. Leeds United - 27th September 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
LEEDS
LEEDS
LEEDS
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1601033343834.png v. 1601033353824.png
EPL Week 3 - Sunday 27th September 2020 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-leeds-united.511/

Officials:

Referee:
Paul Tierney
Assistant Referee: Ian Hussin
Assistant Referee: Harry Lennard
Fourth Official: Jarred Gillett
Video Assistant Referee: Chris Kavanagh
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Andy Halliday

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2020-09-25 at 12.28.28.png

Big chance for the new and fringe players to impress.. We need a big performance from Berge in that Norwood role and hopefully McG will hit some form.

Some of you lot are such fanny holes. A Wilder team will always be greater than the sum of its parts so maybe try getting behind them instead of writing them off so quickly.

Not ideal prep losing JOC and Egan but what an opportunity for Ampadu and Robinson.

Haven't even kicked off yet and judging from these comments we'll be playing in the championship next season.

Come on FFS blades!

All things considered, I don't hate the lineup, what else are we meant to do with no Fleck Egs or JOC?

I reckon we can keep a clean sheet and hit em on the break, probably our best hope today

Weirder things have happened than us potentially winning this game

Hopefully they'll overplay when playing out from the back like v Liverpool.. I lost count of the amount of times they gave the ball away when trying to play through Liverpool's press.

Is All of the Lights by Kanye the new entrance music or just on in the background before they walk out? Either way it's shexy.

I can’t see a win today ☹
I understand that. Especially when we have experimented with the lineup. Only basham of the centrebacks remains. Leeds will push us balls to the walls, but if we can just fight our way through them, I think we have a chance! We just need to take the opportunities we are given.

Im with Lawrence. Hope I'm wrong but can't see it today. Have to start hitting the back of the net soon . Think we should be better in the middle of the field but I worry about up top and now at the back after the JoC news.

We were never going to dominate possession against this lot due to their pressing. More important is using it well when we do get it cos there will be gaps to exploit.

First 20 mins don’t concede now we’re now getting more expansive

Reactions: CW7

McManaman doesn't have a clue does he, just referred to Ampadu and J Robinson as ‘towering centre halves’ - anything to fit the physical long ball team narrative

Reactions: CW7

Back
Top Bottom