Match Thread Sheffield United v. Leeds United - 27th September 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
LEEDS
LEEDS
LEEDS
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1601033343834.png v. 1601033353824.png
EPL Week 3 - Sunday 27th September 2020 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-leeds-united.511/

Officials:

Referee:
Paul Tierney
Assistant Referee: Ian Hussin
Assistant Referee: Harry Lennard
Fourth Official: Jarred Gillett
Video Assistant Referee: Chris Kavanagh
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Andy Halliday

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2020-09-25 at 12.28.28.png

if i were bielsa all the instruction would be now is attack down the right, cannot believe our whole left side had barely played minutes together.... shambolic 1st team lineup

Only four of those were really guaranteed a start last season (Basham, Baldock, Stevens, McGoldrick) - possibly add either Lundstram or Berge to make it five. A good chance to see how the new depth stands up to the test.

It’s a physically strong team I think we’re going to try and kick lumps out of them, zero creativity in that line up

If I wasn’t already worried about today’s match... is it too early for the vodka?

Little bit worried about today. Defence looking defensively weaker and im still nervous about where goals are going to come from.
Be good to see ampadu get a full 90 to assess him properly, would of liked to see lowe start as well.

Disappointing not to have JOC, but I do think Leeds' defence will struggle with Robinson's long throw ins.

It’s 6am here in the US and while I am looking forward to watching the game at 7am and hoping so much that we get off the mark today. I am disappointed with the team sheet... I honestly can’t see where we will score a goal today with this team.. midfield has to step up big time today and defense, well, I don’t know with this defense.... if we go 0-3 today, even this early with upcoming games, it’s going to be a very tough season... so this team HAS to step up today !

toledo

Little bit worried about today. Defence looking defensively weaker and im still nervous about where goals are going to come from.
Be good to see ampadu get a full 90 to assess him properly, would of liked to see lowe start as well.

You a little bit me a lot 😩

Disappointing not to have JOC, but I do think Leeds' defence will struggle with Robinson's long throw ins.
Not a good sign if were hoping for long throw-ins as our main attacking threat. I’ll take it though if we can get a win.

Was hoping Norwood would come back in, surprised at Fleck getting dropped but not without reason I suppose.

Felt we'd win today, but not after seeing that lineup...

Not a good sign if were hoping for long throw-ins as our main attacking threat. I’ll take it though if we can get a win.

Wasn't necessarily saying it's our main attacking threat, just another thing for Leeds' shaky defence to think about.

Wasn't necessarily saying it's our main attacking threat, just another thing for Leeds' shaky defence to think about.

they do like to concede, this may be one of better chances this season to score.

lets hope we can keep their creativity at bay.

Up against it, pressure from the press, second season syndrome, one key player suspended, another key player ruled out - possibly for the season...

Nailed on Blades win. This is when we’re at our best.
COYRAWW!

Who mentioned transition? 😨😨 I think we might be oreyt today, will be interesting to watch how we cope today against a decent team but beatable
UTB

they do like to concede, this may be one of better chances this season to score.

lets hope we can keep their creativity at bay.
I'm loving your glass half full attitude whereas I'm more a "who's nicked my fucking pint" type of guy.
I genuinely hope you're right

Back
Top Bottom