CONFIRMED Semi Final Date - Sat 22nd 16:45 ko

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Got this off the Utd website about 2 minutes ago.

Apologies for

1. The quality of the photo insert (first time I've done it on this forum); and

2. If this is old news.

Anyway, Saturday at 3pm, as many predicted.

I can now start reorganising my life to get there

UTB
But it says Saturday 3pm on Manchester United's website too for theirs.

Anyone who is a blade should be going to Wembley, regardless of who were playing or where it is or what the score is likely to be it's about getting together with your fellow blades and showing the world what we're all about and also supportof the team we love ,if your skint then fair enough but if its within your capabilities then you need to be going , I could definitely be doing without the expense but we should all be showing our support ,if we can't be arsed why should the players give a shit and bother
Absolutely! Look we are heavily odds on gonna lose. BUT there's a chance we could get lucky, there always is....
Man City have this match sandwiched between Bayern away and Arsenal at home as well.

Realistically we know what the deal is but the lads deserve our backing and if the unthinkable happened we would all wanna be in the ground.

And we won't be approaching the match like Burnley did. We will likely look to be tighter etc.

But it says Saturday 3pm on Manchester United's website too for theirs.

Absolutely! Look we are heavily odds on gonna lose. BUT there's a chance we could get lucky, there always is....
Man City have this match sandwiched between Bayern away and Arsenal at home as well.

Realistically we know what the deal is but the lads deserve our backing and if the unthinkable happened we would all wanna be in the ground.

And we won't be approaching the match like Burnley did. We will likely look to be tighter etc.
I didn't think to check the Man Utd website, just relied on the official Utd one.

Suppose we are none the wiser then 🤬

I didn't think to check the Man Utd website, just relied on the official Utd one.

Suppose we are none the wiser then 🤬
your not the first poster to put those fixtures on this thread but its on all 4 clubs sites that both semis are 3pm kick offs no way we will kick off at 3pm on 22nd against city almost certain to be 5.30pm

your not the first poster to put those fixtures on this thread but its on all 4 clubs sites that both semis are 3pm kick offs no way we will kick off at 3pm on 22nd against city almost certain to be 5.30pm
I scrolled back 3 pages and couldn't see them before I posted, so must have missed it.

I agree with you, I think they'll change the KO time

It's Saturday 22nd April 515pm
For certain? My 18 yr old son and his mates are having a daily meltdown trying to organise their first self-organised trip to the match 🤣 I’ve already had to point out the folly of booking a train that left around 7:30pm

Just seen the game is Saturday 13th May.

Hecky has asked the FA to let us concentrate on the league before we play the cup game

I've booked 2 cancellable rooms in the Premier Inn at Uxbridge just in case I can't get a coach or train. Drive there on the Saturday morning, get the underground into Wembley Park.

The FA really don’t fucking help matters when your trying to arrange hotels & transport delaying getting this out do they FFS .
After they’ll be nothing else on in the nations capital that weekend !
It's just a power grip that they hold. They could have released the dates after the last game of the round, but no, we will do it when we want to - not when it would be convenient for the many thousands that have to arrange travel and hotels. Jumped up aresoles!!!

When do tickets go on sale ? Can’t find owt on club website ? If not yet been announced not missing owt. Cheers

it has to be saturday we know that, because man utd were due to play on the sunday anyway & you have to go back to 2012 & merseyside derby semi final for the last time the saturday cup semi final was at lunchtime. 15 of the last 17 saturday's were played at tea time or later

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I'll be here for the next few hours, then I've got to go to the dentist, hopefully not pulling teeth or it will be like waiting for either a semi-final ko/ticket announcement or a Dozy takeover.

Back
Top Bottom