CONFIRMED Semi Final Date - Sat 22nd 16:45 ko

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We conceded 5 goals, and it's the best day out we've had at Wembley in our lifetimes...

Says everything, but didn't they do bloody well, by the standard that team set from league one, if this team play with that spirit we could keep it down to 4 against city..

We conceded 5 goals, and it's the best day out we've had at Wembley in our lifetimes...

Says everything, but didn't they do bloody well, by the standard that team set from league one, if this team play with that spirit we could keep it down to 4 against city..
if we restrict city to less than 4 goals i think thats a result know its a negative way of looking at things but its just being realistic even if city have half a reserve side out of all our wembley and play off final defeats this game is the one where 95% of blades fans are expecting a heavy defeat and think that will not only take the pressure and anxiety of our fans but also the players and management team

With replays too.

#propercupruns
Brighton 2 Wednesday 0 another epic for me anyway as I was at school and was thoroughly sick of the hype and desperate for Brighton to win. At Highbury. I think that might have been the season Pigs had multiple replays finally winning at Leicester. Might have been against Arsenal I forget.

Brighton 2 Wednesday 0 another epic for me anyway as I was at school and was thoroughly sick of the hype and desperate for Brighton to win. At Highbury. I think that might have been the season Pigs had multiple replays finally winning at Leicester. Might have been against Arsenal I forget.
We lost 4-0 or 4-1 at Plymouth that day. Never forget the locals astonished faces as we were singing joyfully though the streets after the game !!

Don't worry mate there will be thousands unsold. I go home and away and enjoy it but won't be wasting £100/£200 going to watch us get stuffed. Said after the last usual disappointment at Wembley I would never go again and meant it.
Lots of fans like me.
Genuinely, will you feel the same when we play City and Liverpool away next season?

Brighton 2 Wednesday 1 was in 1983. The multiple replays against Arsenal was in 1979 and Arsenal won at Filbert Street

if we restrict city to less than 4 goals i think thats a result know its a negative way of looking at things but its just being realistic even if city have half a reserve side out of all our wembley and play off final defeats this game is the one where 95% of blades fans are expecting a heavy defeat and think that will not only take the pressure and anxiety of our fans but also the players and management team

They are the best team on the planet when they turn up, which they normally do..

Massacred Burnley who are walking this division..

I play a little game with myself

1679595576985.jpeg

Every time I open this thread. I give it the old…oooooooohhhhhhhh you shit bastard…

(Look what the reply is, oh it’s about a bus trip)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

We lost 4-0 or 4-1 at Plymouth that day. Never forget the locals astonished faces as we were singing joyfully though the streets after the game !!
I went to the game with my girlfriend who was a Wednesday fan. Needless to say there was little or no canoodling that night

I remember the headline now
Seagulls Shit on Wednesday.

Anyone who is a blade should be going to Wembley, regardless of who were playing or where it is or what the score is likely to be it's about getting together with your fellow blades and showing the world what we're all about and also supportof the team we love ,if your skint then fair enough but if its within your capabilities then you need to be going , I could definitely be doing without the expense but we should all be showing our support ,if we can't be arsed why should the players give a shit and bother

Anyone who is a blade should be going to Wembley, regardless of who were playing or where it is or what the score is likely to be it's about getting together with your fellow blades and showing the world what we're all about and also supportof the team we love ,if your skint then fair enough but if its within your capabilities then you need to be going , I could definitely be doing without the expense but we should all be showing our support ,if we can't be arsed why should the players give a shit and both
What about my holiday I have booked, does that class good enough to miss it

For me im 65 , its 9 years since the last visit , may not be able to go again so for me i will definetly be there. I can understand some not wanting to go because we may get hammered, but if we just do it could you face it not being there, i know i couldnt thats why ive been to every glorious failure there has been in the hope one day its a glorious victory

For me im 65 , its 9 years since the last visit , may not be able to go again so for me i will definetly be there. I can understand some not wanting to go because we may get hammered, but if we just do it could you face it not being there, i know i couldnt thats why ive been to every glorious failure there has been in the hope one day its a glorious victory
Anyone that doesn't go cos we're expecting to lose hopefully doesn't get a ticket for the final, I won't be there unfortunately but everyone should be going who can.

Since coming back to Yorkshire in 1986, I've seen every semi final and play off final defeat. We must be due a change of fortune and like you , I would hate to miss it. Anyone who won't go due to fear of defeat is a bit pathetic. I sympathise with those who can't make it for any other reason though.

Anyone who is a blade should be going to Wembley, regardless of who were playing or where it is or what the score is likely to be it's about getting together with your fellow blades and showing the world what we're all about and also supportof the team we love ,if your skint then fair enough but if its within your capabilities then you need to be going , I could definitely be doing without the expense but we should all be showing our support ,if we can't be arsed why should the players give a shit and bother
Well said……..my sentiments too⚔️

What's the actual delay in officially announcing this about, ffs? 🤷🏻‍♂️
Yeah I can’t work it out either. It’s not a surprise that these fixtures are taking place, is it? Surely the kick off times would be set in advance. The who plays which day is straightforward this time also.

Ha, they say the definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different outcome. But yes, I'll be there, maybe this time there'll be a different outcome!

Got this off the Utd website about 2 minutes ago.

Apologies for

1. The quality of the photo insert (first time I've done it on this forum); and

2. If this is old news.

Anyway, Saturday at 3pm, as many predicted.

I can now start reorganising my life to get there

UTB

Got this off the Utd website about 2 minutes ago.

Apologies for

1. The quality of the photo insert (first time I've done it on this forum); and

2. If this is old news.

Anyway, Saturday at 3pm, as many predicted.

I can now start reorganising my life to get there

UTB
Don’t go booking trains on that basis! It won’t be 3pm on the Saturday, that’s just a placeholder until the kick off time is decided.

Back
Top Bottom