Saïd Benrahma

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I thought he had already left Brentford.

Unsure who can actually afford him, but maybe they'll drop the asking price a bit if it's not Villa bidding.

Well I certainly wouldn't pay £30m for him. Skillful and has a spectacular goal in him but has an obvious attitude issue. His performance in his biggest ever game i.e. play off final was incredibly poor.

Reminds me a lot of Mahrez but with less of the good traits and more of the bad traits

Palace bound for €20m according to Nixon. strikes me as a good deal to be honest.

think Zaha wants out to a ‘big’ club according to Roy.... not sure whod be up for him as he didn’t exactly set the world on fire last season.

That's the issue, at £50m or whatever daft money Palace think he's worth I'm not sure who will pay it.

Zaha will leave Palace, they may have to sell hom for less than they want but they'll still get more than they will pay for Eze and Benrahama together. Good swap if you ask me.

That's the issue, at £50m or whatever daft money Palace think he's worth I'm not sure who will pay it.
Agree with that. Maybe the beginning of last season someone would have paid it.. don't think anyone will now with covid, and the fact he didn't exactly light up the league last season.

Villa's squad warming up before their next game:

maxresdefault.jpg

20m a bargain could play as an attacking midfielder through the middle too would be ideal behind McBurnie and Mousett

Demanding 60k a week according to papers which is reason he hasnt moved yet

Back
Top Bottom