Bojan Radulovic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
Heard murmurings that we are after him and made a £500k bid

Big donkey who would be back up for mcburnie so I have been told won’t cost a lot either

Don’t shoot the messenger

Heard murmurings that we are after him and made a £500k bid

Big donkey who would be back up for mcburnie so I have been told won’t cost a lot either

Don’t shoot the messenger

Have you not seen this guy play on one of your scouting missions?

If for no other reason than getting the old Flo chant up again

Bo Bo, bo bo bo bo and on and on

• Banned
Have you not seen this guy play on one of your scouting missions?

I rarely go to Finland as every player is usually finished

Usually stick to Sweden / Denmark & the Faroe Islands

He scores 5/65 on the GBE work permit calculator. He's 23yrs of age (24 in December), he's not played football either u21 or full team internationally, and is currently plying his trade in Finland. I'd love to see him get passed the Exception Panel.

He scores 5/65 on the GBE work permit calculator. He's 23yrs of age (24 in December), he's not played football either u21 or full team internationally, and is currently plying his trade in Finland. I'd love to see him get passed the Exception Panel.

[Work Permit Panel] - What is your reason for requesting the exception?

[Bettis] - We literally have about £700K to spend.

Haven't the rules been changed this coming year to allow players in, more easily? Basically a Brexit workaround.

'June 14 (Reuters) - English clubs will be able to sign a specified number of players who do not meet the points requirements for work permits after the interior ministry approved new criteria for international player visas, the Football Association said on Wednesday.

The new Governing Body Endorsement (GBE) Criteria, effective from the opening of the transfer window on June 14th, will allow Premier League and Championship teams to sign up to four such players. League One and League Two teams will be able to sign two.'

Back
Top Bottom