Emil Riis Jacobsen

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hamandcheese

Get them gone
Reaction score
The Preston CF. Back from injury and in good form again, much like O'Hare. Will have a year on his contract

Might be worth consideration for us if McBurnie isn't signing, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was a target of ours because Wilder bid a large amount for him when he was managing Boro (7m ish I think)

At that time he seemed very much in the same bracket as Gyokeres, and very similar in style. Big, quick and strong, able to occupy a defence on his own with his running and hold up play

I want to pretend we'll have a budget

I guess there's the Archer money back, at least?

Archer money is needed to balance the books. Yes we will have a budget for next season ….but it will be limited I suspect to a few loans & maybe a couple of fees - circa £5 million in total.

I can see Souza going in the offseason, just hoping those funds get reinvested back into the squad... And bringing in a kid like this wouldn't be a bad idea.

I want to pretend we'll have a budget

I guess there's the Archer money back, at least?
If he’s a year on his contract we’re in with a shout.
In all seriousness, I’d really like us snapping up players at that level who are coming out of contract.

Granted I’ve only seen him against us and I think he scored against us last season so I might be being harsh but he reminded me of Andy Gray. A bit of a donkey.

No chance. He’s foreign.

I think we will be lucky to see Hamer and Souza next season.

Albert Frecklington from Whitby Town is probably Wilders target.

We need Archer to go back and another substantial sale. Otherwise the budget will be pretty limited. Source - El Accounto and a few others.

Would be for this one. Looked good when ever I've seen him.

Would be for this one. Looked good when ever I've seen him.

Me too.

Id imagine this would be as a backup option if McBurnie didn't sign a new deal, which I wouldn't be averse to.

As much as I don't mind McBurnie at Championship level, I'd be content (as our budget would allow) with forward options of Riis, Brewster, Jebbison & Osula next season.

Me too.

Id imagine this would be as a backup option if McBurnie didn't sign a new deal, which I wouldn't be averse to.

As much as I don't mind McBurnie at Championship level, I'd be content (as our budget would allow) with forward options of Riis, Brewster, Jebbison & Osula next season.
I’d also be expecting One to start getting some minutes in the championship.

I’d also be expecting One to start getting some minutes in the championship.
Doubt he is ready yet, has the stature etc. but needs lots of work to turn him into a proper player. Would put Marsh ahead of him but at least we have the raw talent to work on.

Doubt he is ready yet, has the stature etc. but needs lots of work to turn him into a proper player. Would put Marsh ahead of him but at least we have the raw talent to work on.
Not ready yet for sure, but I would expect him to be getting appearances from the bench by the 2nd half of next season.

Back
Top Bottom