Saïd Benrahma

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If anyone is yet to see his holiday video/production it is worth searching for. If you're yet to make you mind up that he's an absolute 🔔 that will prove it beyond all doubt.

He plays for Brentford in the Champ on about £10k/week, not Real Madrid on £600k/week as the video would have you believe.

If anyone is yet to see his holiday video/production it is worth searching for. If you're yet to make you mind up that he's an absolute 🔔 that will prove it beyond all doubt.

He plays for Brentford in the Champ on about £10k/week, not Real Madrid on £600k/week as the video would have you believe.

I don't think he'd fit our "ethos" of harmony in squad he's got talent but all the hype is his, he forgets how to pass constantly looking for the glory oh and he's really quite the fucking BIGHEAD.

It's madness Grappler, no doubt Villa will show their hand as well.

Madness? In today's market £17m looks a bargain for Benrahma.

Have a look at his numbers in the Championship. He looks ready made to have an impact in the PL. A really good player.

I'm hoping someone beats West Ham to his signature as he will improve them & they're one of the club's I see us fighting for survival against... it's not nice to say, but an injury to Antonio wouldn't go amiss for us either. God knows, we're taking our fair share of injuries now.

Brentford will demand £30m for their striker(s). They drive a hard bargain as we know.

Can't see Gold & Sullivan paying that

Have a look at his numbers in the Championship. He looks ready made to have an impact in the PL. A really good player.

I'm hoping someone beats West Ham to his signature as he will improve them & they're one of the club's I see us fighting for survival against... it's not nice to say, but an injury to Antonio wouldn't go amiss for us either. God knows, we're taking our fair share of injuries now.

It is madness as he's a show pony only plays for himself hasn't got a clue how to pass always wants the glory he is not a team player in full sense of the word.

He'd be a classic a West Ham signing. Talented player that doesn't contribute to a harmonious dressing room there, or team dynamic. Flops. They flirt with relegation.

You can set your watch to it.

It is madness as he's a show pony only plays for himself hasn't got a clue how to pass always wants the glory he is not a team player in full sense of the word.

That doesn't describe the Benrahma I've watched at all. He gets piles of goals and assists and is usually the focal point of all of Brentford's buildup play.

I read that West Ham are paying Bowen £80k a week. If they’re going to offer that to Benrahma we can forget about him.

That doesn't describe the Benrahma I've watched at all. He gets piles of goals and assists and is usually the focal point of all of Brentford's buildup play.

No captain he may have talent but he's greedy mate

Our team scored 39 goals last season, he got 17. Not what we need?

Bert he would not fit our team ethos he's a show pony mate and got a head like a 50 bob cabbage, he'd be fine with say Palace.

You wouldn't swap him for Mr Sheffield United Billy Sharp?

Bert would.
Now cheeky Bert putting words in my mouth lol, Billy has had a great career but even the most ardent must seen he's well into twilight.

I'm not sure with Benrahma he's a luxury player could we afford that kind of thing, honest question & now stupid wages coming out I despair.

West Ham will turn attacking midfielder Said Benrahma's loan from Brentford into a permanent deal. The Hammers paid £4.25m to take the 25-year-old Algeria international on loan and will pay another £21.75m to buy the player outright. (Eurosport)

Wow. I was miles out there. West Ham have kicked on tremendously this season. Major credit has to go to David Moyes, he's completely transformed them with some excellent signings.

West Ham will turn attacking midfielder Said Benrahma's loan from Brentford into a permanent deal. The Hammers paid £4.25m to take the 25-year-old Algeria international on loan and will pay another £21.75m to buy the player outright. (Eurosport)
They were going to do that at the end of the season anyway but have brought it forward so they can sign Lingard on loan (Dawson is taking up their other domestic loan spot). They paid £5m for the loan and they'll pay £20m rising to £25m to make it permanent (Eurosport getting its currencies mixed up) - that's a lot of money to gamble on him turning into Riyad Mahrez.

Wow. I was miles out there. West Ham have kicked on tremendously this season. Major credit has to go to David Moyes, he's completely transformed them with some excellent signings.
They have but there's an element of them taking advantage of several other sides being in a state of flux. Don't forget who was fifth after 25 games last season with a similar record. Fair play to them though as they've done it without spending a fortune: Coufal and Soucek are excellent signings but they do need someone to back up Antonio.

Last edited:
Hoping that when people say our recruitment has been bad and suggest we sign the likes of Benrahma thay they realise that it's just not possible with the figures involvesd. Which is why we went for the likes of Freeman instead. We need to be signing more young players who we can develop. Hopefully not as expensive as the £23m we've paid for Brewster, but convinvced he'l come good. I was wtching the highlights of the Wednesday Coventry matc - I always watch Wednesday highlights when they lose! I liked the look of the Coventry lad O'Hare. Only onthe brief showing he looks exactly the type of midfielder we want who can run past people and create goals.

Agreed about excellent signings, however if Wilder could have offered players like Benrahma, Rodon, Cash, A.Robinson, Eze, Watkins and possibly a proven keeper (all players he was chasing) competitive salary packages i believe we could be up where West Ham are.
It's not the transfer fees that's the problem if we want to be a serious Premier league team.

Watkins looks an incredible talent, pace, trickery, movement, goals, to me he looks good enough for the very top of english clubs. One of the top six will take him im sure.

The wage thing is the big stumbling block though and if we'd pushed the boat out and we get relegated we are in big trouble.

Villa also have a lot of other very talented players who can create opportunites.

Thats what £240 million can buy you.

They shouldnt even be in the Premier League but thats another story.

Back
Top Bottom