Roy Hodgson Put his dukes up

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

First time I've ever seen him look angry about anything including his ill fated Liverpool and England managerial career!

Just saw it on MOTD, 76 year old Woy getting into a feyt with a lad nearly four times younger than him...

Most exciting league in the world for sure!

Looks like he was trying to stop himself and involuntary arm struck Roy's old balls. I'm always doing that when I fall over in front of the ladies

Hi Stegosaurus here,

Roy would batter him. I remember rumours about him often heading to the fields to brawl with the pikeys that did the rounds in the 90s. Roy "the Hammer" Hodgson.

Seemed a bit unnecessary from Lowe from what I’ve seen 🤔 Slowing down and then just decided to push an old bloke and then laugh….

Why wasn't Roy booked? If you're old enough to do the crime you're old enough to do the time.
Probably for the comedy value of a 70 odd year old man squaring up to someone less than half his age…..

Assaulting a pensioner 300 hours community service

Why wasn't Roy booked? If you're old enough to do the crime you're old enough to do the time.
Spot on, the old bastard should have stepped back.
Impeded Lowe from retrieving the the ball and grabbed Lowe's arm, Red Card.
I'm 5 years his senior. If he wants a feight, i'll gee him 3 rounds, leave our lads alone, from an older bastard.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom