richard wright

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Would be a decent back up to Simmo I reckon

he is probs just going to train with us to get his fitness back. but speed might see him as back up .

Never mind another goalkeeper, get a chuffing striker in.

Unfortunately I don't think we are particularly strong anywhere at the moment but I do think up front is the biggest problem. No pace, no sharpness, no running at defenders, no ability to create space and get a shot in, no nothing. Our strikers need it laying on a plate and seem totally incapable of creating a chance for themselves. Oh for a Deane & Agana....

Thats right if we can't find a way to put goals in we could be in trouble when we come up against the better sides.We are missing that striker that says give me the ball I will score.

Thats right if we can't find a way to put goals in we could be in trouble when we come up against the better sides.We are missing that striker that says give me the ball I will score.

While I agree with the sentiment about better teams (and knowing that getting ahead of the relegated sides is going to be harder from next year etc etc etc), there are enough bad teams in this league that we can take points off to keep us nicely safe so Speedo can work his magic on the squad in the transfer windows...

.....midfielder. We're not going to score goals until our attacks stop breaking down two-thirds up the pitch. The Monty and Ertl pairing is the problem.

Ched & Ward were getting in positions with the ball to shoot on Saturday, but chose to pass it instead. We need someone with abit of selfishness & arrogance infront of goal.

Ched Evans is useless. he cant run, he dunt seem fit, and most of all just doesnt seem bothed.
Jamie Ward is a striker and hes never going to score out wide hes wasted out there cos he doesnt know how to beat a man but he can run in behind defences.
Cresswell seems like this summers just shot him because of his age doesnt seem a patch on last years performances.
as for the midfield Jonny Turtle is just a waste of a number and blades badge.
Monty seems to be gettin asked to play an attacking role which he cant do 4 1 reason he cant pass the ball, but he gets in all the right positions to receive the ball.
Britton still adapting to the sitting in role looks like he can create.
Calve brilliant going forward but cant defend lack of pace.
Stephen Jordan looks and excellent addition brings a lot of solidness to the defence.
Kyle Bartley still a young kid looks like he wants to play football as arsenal kids do but still hasnt realised the rest of the team cant.
Nyron is just a danger to the team and to him self whoever taught him the cruyff turn needs shouting.
simmo shows a very good keeper 90% of the time but the other 10% shows why hes never really been a number 1 apart from a a couple of good seasons.

Ched & Ward were getting in positions with the ball to shoot on Saturday, but chose to pass it instead. We need someone with abit of selfishness & arrogance infront of goal.

But those positions weren't clear cut. I maintain that the problem is in midfield. We're getting the ball forward too slowly and into the wrong areas.....meaning that when it gets to Ward and Cresswell they are having to fashion something from nothing as there is no delivery an proper support in behind them.

Buy a quality midfielder/ get Willo fit and United would start scoring.

Back
Top Bottom