Daniel Podence

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

NerdyBlade

Reaction score
Apparently being made to train with the U21s at Wolves due to an "attitude problem" and they want him gone either on loan or permanent (last year of contract too)

Worth a look?

Reminds me of the scene from Withnail and I where the large bloke calls him a perfumed ponce for having perfumed shoes. I dunno.

Would take him all day long on ability, and at this point, gamble on the attitude as well

Apparently being made to train with the U21s at Wolves due to an "attitude problem" and they want him gone either on loan or permanent (last year of contract too)

Worth a look?
Cost and wages otherwise I wouldn't object

Cost and wages otherwise I wouldn't object
Yeah would be an issue, although worth 20 million Euros on Transfermarkt, and if they're wanting to shift might get him a bit cheaper?

Worth a look?
Also no idea what's happened to him.

Most likely he's sick of Wolves and wants out.

Would be delighted if we got him but feels incredibly unlikely, especially as a relegation rival.

Does he like pies, real ale and no traffic?

Maybe we have, could the Prince have wangled 30/40 million out of another soft.mug looking to buy the club

Back
Top Bottom