Outgoing? Osborn

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'd be happy to keep him. It should be up to him. If he's happy to start maybe half the games then keep him. If he wants to be a regular somewhere else, like Derby, that would be understandable and good luck to him if he prefers that

He's our best available left wing back but is too injury prone to be worth retaining.
I was against his re-signing for this reason, and sure enough he has been injured a fair bit, but now we have him he has to play LB or LWB, because surely even Wilder can see Larouci and Trusty are much worse.

Having said that, Wilder started Norwood against Arsenal so I may be assuming too much.

This is how far down we have come. You’re absolutly right.

But a few years ago a starting line up of Robinson and Osborn in the Premier League would have been criticised heavily by all including me.
Robinson and Osborn actually look like they give a shit and know what their job is. Sadly, that makes them stand out in our current team

I was against his re-signing for this reason, and sure enough he has been injured a fair bit, but now we have him he has to play LB or LWB, because surely even Wilder can see Larouci and Trusty are much worse.

Having said that, Wilder started Norwood against Arsenal so I may be assuming too much.

His injury proneness is somewhat counteracted by his versatility. Out of the out of contract lot he'd be one worth serious consideration

His injury proneness is somewhat counteracted by his versatility. Out of the out of contract lot he'd be one worth serious consideration

I think the stag-do injury is the main one that kept him out last year.

He tends to be available once fit although lets be right none of this squad ever seem fully fit and we have been losing new signings to fitness issues too. I think the whole fitness regime under Hecky and now Wilder is a mess hence the lack of medical staff now at the club.

I think he is a good left footer who can cover a few positions. I'd give him a 1 year extension at least.

To be fair, he never really gets a run of games to help his fitness, playing 90mins is way different to training.

My energy puts me ahead of Bogle and Trusty and the only football I can play now is subbuteo.

Trusty has to be the slowest, most clueless defensive signing we have made for years, the only attribute I can see is the fact he is left footed, but having seen him use it that is not much of a benefit

I’d sign him, he should hardly start a game if we want to be towards the top of the table but he fills a few gaps and seems nice enough.

im not an osborn fan but after his recent performances i would give him another year will be a handy squad player in the championship

Give him a 2 year deal lads neaver let us down

Wilder is going to take up the 1 year option on him.....said in his Burnley pre match video.
Niot really a fan of Osborn, he's not the future of the club, but i understand why we'd keep him, especially for Championship which will be a longer season anyway.

Unless we can do business to bring several players in early, which is unlikley, we're better off keeping a lot of the squad together

not a big fan of ossie but hes the type of player you need in the matchday squad and think he could do a job at lwb in the championship if we go with 3 centre backs again

not a big fan of ossie but hes the type of player you need in the matchday squad and think he could do a job at lwb in the championship if we go with 3 centre backs again
Plays so many positions fairly well. I prefer him at left centre midfield. But he does a job at left back / left wing back / left wing. Without being special gives a lot of energy.

With games Saturday Tuesday we need these players.

Plays so many positions fairly well. I prefer him at left centre midfield. But he does a job at left back / left wing back / left wing. Without being special gives a lot of energy.

With games Saturday Tuesday we need these players.
yes agreed and thats why he will get a new deal probably just 12 months but disagree about the left midfield role i think we need better even in the championship wouldnt be suprised if were back in for lewis obrien in the summer

Back
Top Bottom