Karl Darlow

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

For me as good as Nick Pope on his day premier league experience would cost next to nothing if anything to sign £30k a week wages at 32 still has at least 3 years in him would be 1st on my list

For keepers I'm much more flexible on their age

Generally tend to hit their prime hit their prime later than outfield players.

All in all, not a bad shout.

Yep agree, seems a solid choice, had some strong spells as Newcastle no1.

Not sure if we can match Hull on fee/wages though. Hecky out, Prince Out, sun's out, guns out.

I'd be relatively happy if we brought in this lad. Still think we should be going all out to sign Victor Johansson from the Millers who won the POTY and Players POTY lady season.

I heard Leeds are sniffing around him. We should be all over this and looking to bring him in as our potential number 1. Only 24 top so plenty of potential ability wise and future sale income potential.

I'd be relatively happy if we brought in this lad. Still think we should be going all out to sign Victor Johansson from the Millers who won the POTY and Players POTY lady season.

I heard Leeds are sniffing around him. We should be all over this and looking to bring him in as our potential number 1. Only 24 top so plenty of potential ability wise and future sale income potential.
I've only seen this guy in highlights and can't actually recall him v us (nothing to do with his performance either way).

Keepers often win POTY is the only point I'd throw out there. Doesn't mean they're a Prem keeper on that basis.

I've only seen this guy in highlights and can't actually recall him v us (nothing to do with his performance either way).

Keepers often win POTY is the only point I'd throw out there. Doesn't mean they're a Prem keeper on that basis.

He is a very good keeper already at 24. Decent all round game in that he make the top quality reaction saves and he's pretty commanding in the air. I seem to recall his stats in the championship last season were pretty much at the top for all of the keepers in the championship. Ask Millers fans what they think of him. Someone could get a very good bargain with him. I'd be delighted if it was us. He would be fine in the in PL.

He is a very good keeper already at 24. Decent all round game in that he make the top quality reaction saves and he's pretty commanding in the air. I seem to recall his stats in the championship last season were pretty much at the top for all of the keepers in the championship. Ask Millers fans what they think of him. Someone could get a very good bargain with him. I'd be delighted if it was us. He would be fine in the in PL.
Mad to think Olsen is Swedens number 1 and Johansson can't get in the squad.

Mad to think Olsen is Swedens number 1 and Johansson can't get in the squad.

Tbf to Olsen he does seem to play pretty well for the national team. It just seems to be the domestic game where he is fucking awful. Maybe a lack of interest in who he was playing for when he turned out for us also contributed as he was clearly peed off to be at the SUFC in the championship. He did come across as thinking he was above United when in reality it was the other way around. Lord knows what Steven Gerrard saw in him to take him to Villa but I know I was really pleased when he had fucked off out of our club.

Sounds like he should be a fitter in t'melting shop.

Back
Top Bottom