Richard Cresswell

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If I had a quid for every time I'd heard that...

To be honest, if he comes in and does a job, fair enough. I suspect he wouldn't, like, but I'll give him a chance...

I got Davies right for the derby game...but not as sure on this one. Echo what you say on him though Matt.

if this is true, blackwell needs to sort his priorties out, we need a quick striker, not another big bloke!

its ok slagging blackwell off all the time when some one posts a rumour.
i am quite sure he is doing his best to bring players in ; we all could name players we would like and then there is the big question of AVAILABILITY.

If he starts in front of Evans then I think big questions need to be asked of Blackwell. It's ok him getting frustrated if the board won't give him the money he wants, but to be fair given that he's got £5m worth of talent that he's bought in Cotterill and Evans sat on the bench week in, week out, I'd be loathe to give him more money to waste too.

20 goals in 4 years!! Say no more. Hasn't played much?? Why not?? 32 years old. I don't mean to appear defeatist before the lads even kicked a ball and i certainly hope it is a succesful signing but i just don't know.

Richard Cresswell, dear oh dear.

Id rather we hadn't signed anyone and be left threadbare upfront than sign this talentless tosspot.

I was a supporter of Blackwell, Im not a fan of his style of play but you can't argue with his stats and results, but this... this is going to push me over to the dark side. :mad::mad::mad:

Blackwell out, McCabe out, every fucker out and bomb Bramall Lane.

:rant:

Im off for a lie down. :eek:

sorry lads bu tthis is unacceptable...can't the ##### see that we need PACE not another 6'2' slow ####...I have to say this is the most annoyed I've been about a signing for many a year...cue a hat trick tonight :D

OMG! Dog Blade, please start a thread we are signing fernando torres! the form your in, it might come true :D ;)

I was amazed to discover that Cresswell has an even poorer recent scoring record than Henderson, or even Sharp. Cresswell has not scored a league goal since April 2008, 31 games ago. He made 29 appearances last season in the PL and did not score in any of them.

On the plus side, it's only a 3 month loan.

On the plus side, it's only a 3 month loan.

Sorry to dissapoint but its an initial 3 month laon with a 2 year deal at the end of it. Unitl the end of next season.

a fish might cheer you up :fishbowl:

Sorry to dissapoint but its an initial 3 month laon with a 2 year deal at the end of it. Unitl the end of next season.

Where does it say this? The Beeb don't mention the 2 year bit.

If that's true, it just makes me want to cry.

Where does it say this? The Beeb don't mention the 2 year bit.

If that's true, it just makes me want to cry.

Was confirmed on RS after the match last night. Its a 20 Month Deal

Cry Away!

20 month deal? God almighty. Whatever happened to quality over quantity?

20 month deal? God almighty. Whatever happened to quality over quantity?

As I have mentioned many times before this is simply a "Tag Line" favoured by managers across the country.

When all is said and done, its all about who is available and who will come

another player i don't like seeing in a united shirt, never liked him since he was supposed to sign for us then went to leeds, i thought it was well deserved though when he scored his goal and near enough knocked himself out on the post in the process, personaly i was more happy he did that then score the goal

i thought it was well deserved though when he scored his goal and near enough knocked himself out on the post in the process, personaly i was more happy he did that then score the goal

Then what is the bloke supposed to do to win you over?

I assume you question his commitment and attitude towards the Blades given his previous actions?

He cracks his ribs, scoring for the Blades and you find it funny, rather than wondering if he's doing his best to prove his doubters wrong and give his al for United?

Which would we prefer? (taking just one match into consideration :))....

The guy who turned us down for Leeds who runs his socks off and puts his body on the line for us

OR

The guy who joined us from Leeds, who spent yesterday wandering around in a mood as he appears to want to be elsewhere, before arguing with Gary Speed when taken off.

It is indeed a strange stand point that you would rather a player hurt himself than score a goal for the Blades. Makes me wonder about why you follow the Blades and also any level of human decency you might have. Its a broad church we are in and I suppose it take all sorts, I am just amazed by the allsorts thats all.

The guy who joined us from Leeds, who spent yesterday wandering around in a mood as he appears to want to be elsewhere, before arguing with Gary Speed when taken off.

who was that by the way?

and i really couldn't care less about him, even if when he scored yeah i cheered but when i found out the goal scorer i just stood there because i don't like him, until the loan is done im going to be doing the same thing which is not applaud or cheer for him, even if he became the next ronaldo, can't wait to see the back of him

who was that by the way?

and i really couldn't care less about him, even if when he scored yeah i cheered but when i found out the goal scorer i just stood there because i don't like him, until the loan is done im going to be doing the same thing which is not applaud or cheer for him, even if he became the next ronaldo, can't wait to see the back of him

Are you for real?

You really need to get a grip son, whoever is selected to play for Sheffield United deserves a bit of support and backing from the supporters, and breaking ribs in the process of scoring a goal for the Blades in my book shows that despite him not being a player many people wanted, he is brave enough to put his body on the line for this club and for that reason alone he deserves the support of the supporters.

When people try to sensibly debate things on here to assess what is wrong at the Lane, and i read what you have written about Richard Cresswell, i seriously wonder if things are more wrong with the some of the numbskulls that we have supporting us than anything else.

who was that by the way?

Despite the fact that i wasnt there, with the information provided by Foxy its apparent that he referring to Killa.

I would, though, like to know more about this. To what extent was he complaining and what were the issues surrounding his substitution? If this is the case, and i have no reason to doubt Foxy, this just adds to my opinion that he should be tought a lesson. For weeks now he hasnt looked the same player as last season, appears to have little if any commitment and in my opinion may well be at the root of our poor defensive record so far this season.

For me if he wants to go, which it does seem he does, then offload in january. Im not saying that i think he is purposely playing badly, but he is obviously not giving the club 100% and as such should either be dropped, immediately (Which lets face it with the injuries we have isnt the best idea), or given a number of matches to buck his ideas up before he is dropped.

My opinion.

who was that by the way?

You're entitled to your opinion but I have to say what a moronic one that is. Why bother?

You're entitled to your opinion but I have to say what a moronic one that is. Why bother?

yeah every one is entitled to thier opinion like if you were to say hes quality then fair doos but with me its plain and simple i just think hes shit

yeah every one is entitled to thier opinion like if you were to say hes quality then fair doos but with me its plain and simple i just think hes shit

Then you're in for some bad news, we have signed him on a 2 year deal at the end of the loan.

Back
Top Bottom