Richard Cresswell

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

well like i said earlier, i just wont appauld him or cheer him on

So you won't cheer on a United player? Effectively wanting United to not do well when he has the ball?

No, he said he won't appauld him.

I think he meant applaud, but you never know.

What if Cresswell scores in every match? Will you applaud him then? What if he scores a hat-trick? Even against Wednesday? What if he scores six, all with his arse, will you cheer then? What has Cresswell got to do to get you to cheer him? Come round your house and shag you up the arse? If he gives you a reach-around will you cheer then?

What if he shags you, then cooks your tea, does the washing up, hoovers, irons your clothes for the morning and then makes your pack-up before reading you a story, tucking you in and standing sentry to protect you from the bogey-man? Will you cheer then? After a bogey-man free night?

What if he decorates your bedroom with new Tweenies wallpaper, makes you a flat-pack wardrobe from Ikea in less than ten minutes, hoovers, walks the dog, scores a hat-trick aginst Wednesday with his bell-end, finds a cure for cancer and solves the peace process in Afghanistan, all in one day? Will you cheer him then?

Or are you just a miserable bugger who wouldn't cheer a lottery win? I bet you'd be well fucked off if they paid your jackpot all in fivers.

"I'm not cheering. There's no tenners."

What if Cresswell scores in every match? Will you applaud him then? What if he scores a hat-trick? Even against Wednesday? What if he scores six, all with his arse, will you cheer then? What has Cresswell got to do to get you to cheer him? Come round your house and shag you up the arse? If he gives you a reach-around will you cheer then?

What if he shags you, then cooks your tea, does the washing up, hoovers, irons your clothes for the morning and then makes your pack-up before reading you a story, tucking you in and standing sentry to protect you from the bogey-man? Will you cheer then? After a bogey-man free night?

What if he decorates your bedroom with new Tweenies wallpaper, makes you a flat-pack wardrobe from Ikea in less than ten minutes, hoovers, walks the dog, scores a hat-trick aginst Wednesday with his bell-end, finds a cure for cancer and solves the peace process in Afghanistan, all in one day? Will you cheer him then?

Or are you just a miserable bugger who wouldn't cheer a lottery win? I bet you'd be well fucked off if they paid your jackpot all in fivers.

It was that comment that nearly had me ordering a new keyboard.

yeah i did mean applaud shoreham and your the going way too far with what if comment but it did make me chuckle

and mousey i do want sheffield united to do well otherwise i wouldnt be putting money in their pocket, i just dont think he should be part of the promotion plans because he is shit but every one is entitled to their own opinion

ha, that made me laugh, surely bogey-man protection is worthy a cheer no matter who be the protector, even if its Carlton bloody Palmer. For the record, if anyone is interested, I would also cheer Carlton if he came and picked up our doggies poos, popped them in a little bag, and disposed of them properly (I hate that job). Hope that helps. :)

ha, that made me laugh, surely bogey-man protection is worthy a cheer no matter who be the protector, even if its Carlton bloody Palmer. For the record, if anyone is interested, I would also cheer Carlton if he came and picked up our doggies poos, popped them in a little bag, and disposed of them properly (I hate that job). Hope that helps. :)

That would be brilliant, if he was doing that and you were stood off the the side cheering him :D

What if he appeared in your bath?

yeah i did mean applaud shoreham and your the going way too far with what if comment but it did make me chuckle

and mousey i do want sheffield united to do well otherwise i wouldnt be putting money in their pocket, i just dont think he should be part of the promotion plans because he is shit but every one is entitled to their own opinion

Sounds to me like your making a statement.

well it looks like im going to have to start like-ing him now because ive heard we have signed him perminatley

Was told today that dirty Leeds had matched our offer to Stoke and the terms and conditions we have offerd Cresswell, but he has decided to move to the Lane this time

Back
Top Bottom