Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Huddesfield

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Pretty fair most of that

I live in Huddersfield and tomorrow me and my son are giving a lift to a couple of Town fans. There is a lot riding on this match for us. I do get a “home to Oxford United” type feeling about this one tomorrow though.

We'll have no answer to Steve Kindon roughing up our defence and goalie.

Doing my Mystic Meg and so have already posted the POST MATCH VIEW FROM HUDDERSFIELD”

”Delighted and Surprised to go to a side just down from the Prem and get all 3 points”

”We kept them so quiet only 2 shots on goal”

”who was that clown in their goal 😂😂

that bloke who came on after an hour can shift good job he was gash”

”there seemed to be some fighting amongst themselves on the home end near the end”

”i hAve always liked Wednesday betTer than blunTs, liKe yoU know”

So we concede another 2 in this one, another loss, il say eather we get lucky and it finishes 1-2 or we dont and its 0-2, not seeing a win unfortunately, especially as we wont have a keeper!!

We have a run of fixtures that can kick start our season. We have to win this one to get things moving. These players have got to deliver.to get the fans onside.

Verrips and Robinson a recipe for disaster. one can’t catch the other can't head in the right direction

Thanks Roy

Was out in Scholes near Holmfirth last night with a Town fan.
He is of the opinion that we will win easily. Their last home match they mustered zero shots on target in 90 minutes.
I told him we are no better.
Could be an interesting match on Saturday. They have no confidence, neither do we.
Unless we score first I fear the worst.

Doing my Mystic Meg and so have already posted the POST MATCH VIEW FROM HUDDERSFIELD”

”Delighted and Surprised to go to a side just down from the Prem and get all 3 points”

”We kept them so quiet only 2 shots on goal”

”who was that clown in their goal 😂😂

that bloke who came on after an hour can shift good job he was gash”

”there seemed to be some fighting amongst themselves on the home end near the end”

”i hAve always liked Wednesday betTer than blunTs, liKe yoU know”
You missed "As a Manchester City fan I have always prefered Huddersfield to Leeds and Wednesday to United ........"

Thanks Roy.
Been a while since I've thought of us as a bottom three side.
Jesus, that's a depressing thought. That said,with confidence I predict a big win for us.
Or we'll lose.
I'm clutching at straws here.

Was out in Scholes near Holmfirth last night with a Town fan.
He is of the opinion that we will win easily. Their last home match they mustered zero shots on target in 90 minutes.
I told him we are no better.
Could be an interesting match on Saturday. They have no confidence, neither do we.
Unless we score first I fear the worst.
Don't be fooled he's using the now well known "you'll hammer us mate" tactic that most blades employ when talking to a deluded s6 grunt beast before the derbies..

I live in Huddersfield and tomorrow me and my son are giving a lift to a couple of Town fans. There is a lot riding on this match for us. I do get a “home to Oxford United” type feeling about this one tomorrow though.

Hope so, there seems to be some parallels, though we'd just upgraded our goalkeeper then. 🤞

Got to admit slightly worried for Saturday, we have zero confidence and couldn't score in a brothel with a tenner in each ear.

We will be okay ........... as long as we hide all the towels.

There’s only one thing to do on Saturday against this lot. Get shit faced before game and then you can’t remember it in the morning. watch highlights if good result, Stay in bed and order a kebab for breakfast if a bad

cheers woy

Back
Top Bottom