Benjamin Mendy

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I thought exactly the same when I heard he’d been cleared, he plays in a position we need to strengthen, so I’d sign him.

I’d imagine he’ll probably want to leave England after this and also get offered higher wages than we can afford.

He's probably finished as a player at a high level after so much time out.
Will probably move to Saudi or something.

Regardless of the controversy that surrounds him he barely played for citeh in the time he was contracted and when he did he was a bit of a joke

Let's avoid this one, the BBC are again looking for something to deflect attention away from them let somebody else cop for it this time.

I only object to him coming here because we have previous with stuff like this and the mud ends up sticking to the club.

But he has every legal and moral right to fully resume his career without being judged guilty in the eyes of others.

Let's avoid this one, the BBC are again looking for something to deflect attention away from them let somebody else cop for it this time.
The irony being the fact that distraction was the whole reason The Sun went on a BBC witch-hunt anyway.
Ex Tory chancellor caught having sex with 16 year old who could hardly standup. - no story.
Boris not releasing the messages mandated by a court order - no story.
Boris having cosy meetings without aids with KGB operatives and then putting one in the House of Lords despite concerns being raised by practically everyone involved - no story.
BBC newsreader doing nothing illegal but it has a potential gay angle even though the story was disputed by the apparent victim but the parents sold a story anyway - huge exposure.

Actually the BBC has given it far more coverage that it deserved because they’re frightened to death of being attacked from the Tory party and their supporters.

Flatulent_Bob let the BBC and The Sun fight each other don't give them a chance to bring The Blades into it. Watching the sickening way the BBC piled into the Ched Evans case to deflect from their involvement with Jimmy Saville was horrific - funny old thing there was barely a peep from the ITV about the Evans case.

Flatulent_Bob let the BBC and The Sun fight each other don't give them a chance to bring The Blades into it. Watching the sickening way the BBC piled into the Ched Evans case to deflect from their involvement with Jimmy Saville was horrific - funny old thing there was barely a peep from the ITV about the Evans case
ITV went fucking bonkers over Schofield which while saying nothing about Cheryl Cole getting pregnant with a much younger lad she potentially groomed if what Scofield did is some sort of bar. There’s hypocrisy all round and I hope The Suns actions brings about a whole load of new Levison legislation.
I can’t remember the BBC being particularly vicious to Evans aside from reporting he was a convicted sex offender, which he was at that time, but they could have.
None of his appeal success changes the fact He was also a fucking idiot and should shoulder the lions share of responsibility for the pigs beating us to promotion and negatively impacting the reputation of the club, the moron.
By the sounds of it Mendy is also a fucking idiot which is why I wouldn’t want him anywhere near us either.

I'm sure we've done an ex-blades criminal record XI on here before. Charlie Hartfield, Marcus Bent, Ashley Sestanovich, Vinnie Jones...

Marlon King (Cunt), Bradshaw went to jail for assault, but I think that was after us and stupid as it was, shouldn’t be compared to King, Evans, Mendy etc.

Regardless of the controversy that surrounds him he barely played for citeh in the time he was contracted and when he did he was a bit of a joke

Yeh his knees are shot and he’s not kicked a ball in 2 years.
Steer well clear.

Footballing ability wise it would be a no brainer but would he fit in the dressing room with his lifestyle as he was?

If he is determined to change and lead a better life away from the party lifestyle then the Lane would be the best place for him.

But as ever I think there would be many clubs ahead of us able to offer much bigger wages.

And so it goes on, persecuted for, apparently, being innocent of any wrong doing, exactly like Ched!
The man has been found innocent! As in NOT GUILTY!, but its the same old story, kick a man whilst he's down, dont give him a chance, write him off.
Its this attitude that causes problems.
Id sign in in a heartbeat if we could, hes a brilliant footballer, and thats what we need.

Absolutely not
Aside from I was never convinced of his ability before the accusations, the fact that many on here want anyone with his baggage is ludicrous to me.

Also find it very difficult to accept a lot of people proclaiming his innocence - has been found legally innocent but there's also the fact that the conviction rate for Rape cases is embarrassingly low so bare that in mind

This guy is innocent. I know someone who dated him for a while. She says no way did he do or is capable of doing what he was charged with. And it seems like that was the case.

Back
Top Bottom