New striker?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

God damn....Seriously, I think it would be a good deal at 500K. We could then spend some on someone else. Yeh he's had injuries, but that don't mean anything. (unless your sicknote Anderton, wonder how many games he'll play b4 injury at Wolves)

Well Foxy has been down at the Lane and he hasn't seen his car so it can't be happening ;)

There was a car with the registeration M.OW3 N though.

I SAW the car with reg M.OW3N ,it was next to the car with the reg T.H3NRY and between W.R00N3Y and D.C155E

I wish :)

There's not been anything mentioned on Radio Sheffield news. Maybe we're all getting excited for nothing.

There's quite a few posts on 606 about Mellor and the Blades (Liverpool fans moaning and already Blades slagging him off, typical)

From 606: Thread Warnock = idiot.

Posted by LFC:

£500k for Mellor?

How come we Houllier showed an interest In Michael Tonge his price shot through the roof? That uncouth joker wanted about £12m!!

We should treat like for like. Mellor’s price to Sheffield United should be no less than £5m.

Leeds can have him for nothing.

I don't care how good/bad he is, he'll cost Sheff United £5m - £8m.

Anybody else can have him for £500k Leeds for free.

Tonge worth HOW MUCH.

U united fans are brazen delirious loons me think. U all saying Tonge is worth £5m we’ll that’s not the price quoted to Liverpool. The price the buffoon Warnock slapped on it was twice that.

And look, the day he opened he’s ridiculous mouth over Tonge’s asking price, no team premiership or other has ever show the least bit of interest since. Partly because he’s a one season wonder, and partly because he’s worth all of £900k SINCE that one season.

Soooo... the liverpool fans are happy then :)

Sky txt reveal Warnock has NOT made a bid for Mellor as Warnock says even though he did enquire about him some weeks ago Mellor is still injured and will be for the next few weeks.In Neil's words "I don't know where these rumours come from".
Smokescreen or Genuine reply, i don't know,the mystery deepens.

Indeed it does. The sale of Harley only makes this more intriguing as I should imagine with Harley going out, someone big will be coming in.

Big rumours Akinbiyi has been seen at the academy having a medical.

Apparently the player we are after played yesterday in the Premiership...

... that narrows it down :)

Reading between the lines,Neil did say yesterday that one of his 3 targets was possibly in line for a recall at a prem club and he wasn't sure if he had played or not.Radio Sheffield narrowed it down to 5 possibilities. ZAMORA,EARNSHAW,TODOROV,HELGUSSON and as an outside bet MATT JANSON.
Wages wise i feel it rules a couple of these potential targets out of the reckoning but all decent players never the less.
One thing for sure it rules AKINBADBUY out of this equation as he is not a prem player,unless he is part of the other 2 targets Neil has bids in for which i rate as fairly remote.
My guess is Todorov ,possibly Zamora as his next choice.
Earnshaw a no-no as size wise he is similar to what we've got,Helgusson would be ideal but he's only just moved clubs and Janson hasn't been mentioned since this speculation began.

reports we have had a seven figure bid for a mystery striker accepted.

Back
Top Bottom