2022/2023 Match Thread Millwall v. Sheffield United - 18th February 2023

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

MILL
MILL
MILL

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
millwall.gif
vs.
sufc.gif

Championship Week 32 - Saturday 19th February 2023 - 12:30 - The New Den

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/millwall-vs-sheffield-united.637/

Officials:

Referee: Stephen Martin
Assistant Referee: Lee Venamore
Assistant Referee: Jonathan Hunt
Fourth Official: Charles Breakspear

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter: https://twitter.com/s24su

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

1671401521883.png

📺
Live TV Coverage:

SUTV Live - https://live.sufc.co.uk/

Screenshot 2023-02-16 at 20.49.17.png

I hope the ref doesn’t apply the new stupid injury rules or the goal kick pass back in the same idiotic way that the ref did on Wednesday

Early kick offs who do they benefit ?

Not travelling fans thats for sure.

If we under perform and lose this will give a huge incentive to Middlesboro to beat QPR conversely if we win it will put Middlesboro under pressure to match our result.

There is definately pressure on both teams players today which is steadily growing week on week.

I'm feeling it.

View attachment 154226
Sky sports subscribers and pubs

Maybe he'll get a better perspective on how the games going from up in the stand. See what's working and what's not. See who's having a good game or a mare.
I've always felt that the touchline is not an ideal vantage point , trying to see what's happening on the far side , through all the players.

Latter point very valid, there’s a reason a lot of co-ordinators in the NFL now sit high up in the boxes

dont fancy us today a draw would be a great result imo but can see it being a nasty scrappy game and millwall nicking it 1 - 0 late on next weeks game with watford the one we must win

dont fancy us today a draw would be a great result imo but can see it being a nasty scrappy game and millwall nicking it 1 - 0 late on next weeks game with watford the one we must win
And yet it's well with in uniteds wheelhouse to come out and absolutely dominate for 90 minutes. Or fold and barely make a move. Or a variation of the two.

Reyt laugh being a united fan lately! Must be so nice if you're a fan of a big top 6 team to have a fairly good idea every game on the outcome 🤣

My official two days of mourning are over so I'm going for a Blades win. Come on lads prove it was a blip and not a trend forming!

And yet it's well with in uniteds wheelhouse to come out and absolutely dominate for 90 minutes. Or fold and barely make a move. Or a variation of the two.

Reyt laugh being a united fan lately! Must be so nice if you're a fan of a big top 6 team to have a fairly good idea every game on the outcome 🤣
You become a bloody nervous wreck being a blade .Most of it self inflicted .

Pre Match Preview : Millwall FC

This weekend's fixture will see the club commemorate its annual 'Jimmy's Day', in memory of Jimmy Mizen, a Millwall fan who was tragically murdered in 2008.
Around the ground before the game, take in the atmosphere at the Captains Bar and SE16 Bar, with The Molotovs on hand at the latter to blast out the tunes as kick-off approaches.

Big chance for Jebbo to show what he can do today... he was just finding form before the ridiculous sending off at Wrexham, be nice to see the lad bag a couple today

Yep, I get that, but they are our best players and without Iliman we could struggle to create much

True. I’m expecting a long ball game with Jebbo and McBurnie up top. Could be a painful watch.

Hopefully our shooting at Millwall is better than the Blades on Soccer AM just now 😁

There is a guy in the stands with his arms folded across his chest sitting on the sad seat, Coulibaly is sat next to him ready to fetch him a tea or a stiff drink.

Is Anel one booking away from suspension? Need Berge and Bogle to step up today with the latter being much better with his final product.

Back
Top Bottom