McAtee +1

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Seen a few say that as Ndaiye started the last 2 league games for Marseille that he's not going anywhere.....he has also been subbed off in both, (after 58 and 72 minutes) and has only completed 90 minutes twice in the whole season...and scored once....

We know the Marseille fans aren't happy with him and he's not hitting the form he showed last season.....a loan with no option, similar to the Brereton deal, could appeal to Ndaiye and Marseille in the hope that he regains his form....not necessarily to us however...

He can't play for a third team this season. But maybe it's t possible Pep will want him back at City if the experience here is doing him more harm than good?

Wouldn’t be surprised if they recall him.

He’s a player who thrives with the ball, and in recent games we’ve been chasing after it for 80% of the game.
So the only thing he’s learning is that Pep is right to demand his team look after the ball and control possession. Suppose he may be learning lots of defensive duties now as well, but the type of player he is it shouldn’t become his main job and take away what he’s there for.

If I were Pep…I’d recall. He’d be in my cup team and on the bench every week to make it seem worthwhile to him.

Back
Top Bottom