McAtee +1

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Presume that's St Paul's by town Hall, that's where archer went Slimane staying there
Ive heard meesta ChansIri also stays there (saw him wandering round crucible one Sunday, honest, didn’t think it was him when I first saw him) hope he doesn’t hijack to the move, big blue lights of the old lady and all that, tempting 😂

Just heard a rumour that there are a "couple of footy players" staying in a certain hotel in Sheff this evening...???.
Someone's sister works there.
Could be the two from Newcastle Wednesday are supposed too be signing on loan Hendrick and Hayden.

Current state of play in the 2023 🅸🆃🅺 crown 👑

Rifleman DM’d me says he isn’t playing as he won’t sink to such playground pettiness.

McAtee looks done so T-Blade (J.King) & Rocket Man (Origi) still in with a shout of the crown.

BalticBlade says McAtee only. Possibly playing it safe - everyone knows he’s a pathological ITKer.

Sunjihi slid in my DM’s saying all he’s got is Birmingham at Home first game of 24/25 season. Make of that what you will.

benniblade Possible late entry. He’s got a 100% track record but only played once with Berge to Burnley.

I assume the hint is Leicester City?

Back
Top Bottom