McAtee +1

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Doesn't look like he's off to a "city" club on loan this weekend given he was training today all smiles.

I could potentially see Man City recalling him and sending him somewhere else on loan though. Clubs sometimes decide to do this for the development of a player.
You could half see City recalling and sending him on loan to Wolves etc who are doing better. But really hope not!

I would personally think that given he's getting game time with us and is one of our shining players its a good experience for him in the PL this season. He's also having to do some more of the work off the ball which will give him more prep again for when he goes back to City and beyond.

If I was Pep I'd keep him here but I'm not.

Doesn't look like he's off to a "city" club on loan this weekend given he was training today all smiles.

I could potentially see Man City recalling him and sending him somewhere else on loan though. Clubs sometimes decide to do this for the development of a player.
You could half see City recalling and sending him on loan to Wolves etc who are doing better. But really hope not!

I would personally think that given he's getting game time with us and is one of our shining players its a good experience for him in the PL this season. He's also having to do some more of the work off the ball which will give him more prep again for when he goes back to City and beyond.

If I was Pep I'd keep him here but I'm not.
Wolves have Doyle on loan so that can’t happen

Rather than him going somewhere else, could it not just be both sides mutually agreeing that he goes back? City have had injuries, not quite clicked and are attacking on 3 fronts. He'd get games.

And although I wouldn't want him to go, I have wondered if Wilder might sacrifice him (for the freed up loan and wages) for someone who fits into the system a bit better. You wonder if they have a sniff that Forest could be docked points (or Everton could further) as we do seem to be acting with a bit more intent.

We won't get anyone else as good as McAtee- but what if they're a keeper, striker and centre mid who suddenly give us half a chance?

What's the crack here? Can't find anything online regarding Macca or any sort of recall?...

McAtee and Pellistri was done.then man utd pulled out. Not bad lians initially

Hmm. I was under the impression that it was an absurdly cheap perm as part of the Nunes deal for as yet unclear FFP cheating reasons, but happy to stand corrected
BBC Says it’s a loan with option,

Hmm. I was under the impression that it was an absurdly cheap perm as part of the Nunes deal for as yet unclear FFP cheating reasons, but happy to stand corrected

It's the option that's really cheap (£5M or so from memory) but still a loan at this stage, is my understanding.

As many others have said can't play for 3 different teams in a season. So likely bs.

Back
Top Bottom